• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Unusual Corthay style pictures

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm talking of a deep smokey grey,close to black...
We're not advertising some old farts ghastly mid-grey shoes here!!!!!
We're talking deep patinas ....John Lobb has actually a deep grey Lord which is absolutely superb.....
Berluti also has a deep grey with fall colours in it...Absolutely stunning...
I'm quite a classic man loving Canali,Brioni ,Kiton style of cut for my nearly always dark suits..
Believe me ,i'm not a peacock and i'm allergic at that pinkish or Hermes red shoes available at the moment...
My last pair are going to be a superb dark almond green .....Superb...

bengal-stripe

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
We're not advertising some old farts ghastly mid-grey shoes here!!!!!
I'm old enough, to remember grey shoes, some 20 years back. Scarred me for the rest of my life.
My last pair are going to be a superb dark almond green .....Superb...
'Almond' is a pinkish light brown, just like almond kernels in their skin. Are you confusing almonds with olives? Must be strange Martinis your bartender serves you.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whnay.
Ultimately I didn't go with them because of the lace...looked out of place with my trousers.

Hey Olga Boy, are you kidding?
laugh.gif

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's a bad translation of vert amande.....See attachment even if the colour is abit darker in reality....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics