• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be in charge of refunds.  Not only would it be a logistical nightmare, but it would open me up to all types of liability that I am not willing to take on.  

Exactly.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly, you should not even do that. Here is why.....
Ok..you verify the funds. Everyone feels great that Fok has "co-signed" the fact that Drew will start production again and they will get jackets or refunds. Are you prepared for the backlash when that doesn't happen?
I said that I would report on the actual amount of money in the account(s), nothing more. I am not co-signing on anything. That would be crazy. But I do feel that people would like to know whether or not there is money in a bank account. If he gives me a username and a password, I'll login and check. That's it.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you people that delusional? You are not going to get your products delivered nor are you going to get a refund, the money is gone and funded trips to 3-Michelin Star Restaurants, 3 BMW M cars, a condo complete with renovations.

Read my and Ter1413's posts for God's sake.

Last edited:

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Drew has been through quite a lot. That is apparent.

I think we all need to take a breather and let Drew work things out.

If the jackets are not delivered by the end of 2015, then we can take action.

We've waited this long. What's a few months more?

Did hell freeze over?

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I said that I would report on the actual amount of money in the account(s), nothing more.  I am not co-signing on anything.   That would be crazy.  But I do feel that people would like to know whether or not there is money in a bank account.  If he gives me a username and a password, I'll login and check.  That's it.

Totally understand what you are saying.
The question is do the ToJ customers realize?

And remember this.....if he gives you access and you confirm that he has X in the bank, that means nada. Who knows how much he owes to the counter-parties that he was working with.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Trisk

Reaction score
168 Childplease ($380)
169 virid ($1600)
170 cold war painter ($820)
171 chinkachu ($380)
172 Trisk ($830)

oldfashionedbc

Reaction score
I'm not a lawyer (shocking I know) but I think any concrete information would be better than speculated information at all, it will be better to proceed further in how you want to compile your information for your case. Even if a third party investigated Drew's fund, would we at a better advantage knowing concrete information now rather than later?

hokuto

Reaction score
Him confirming the money is beneficial to everyone, in the sense that it illustrates whether any plan is even possible, and for the legal route it proves there is something to go after

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads