• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

chiggah

Reaction score

whatever you do, dont leather come in contact with water...that is unless you want to ******* up

How will it **** up ? Stretch ? Discoloration ? Water spots? I try to baby the jacket but at times you can't really avoid the rain drizzles

Not sure if this was the water, but there's some line marks/patina starting to form on the sleeves of my lamb.. I assume this is normal leather wear ?

Fit pic with a really old tee shirt.. need to get some new vnecks !

vTBLml.jpg

Last edited:

Momokun

Reaction score
Hey drew, I've got one of the original DR 2.3's, and it's great. It's just that the right shoulder gusset keeps on popping out, and doesn't retract. I thought the problem might stop with wear, but it still happens. Is this possible to fix by bringing it to the tailor. If so, how?

Also, the right pocket is folded inwards, so i can't fit my hand in. I'm not sure if that's intentional.

Chiggah, don't worry about rain, my DR has been through storms, and the only result is a better looking jacket.

Last edited:

malakas

Reaction score

Hey drew, I've got one of the original DR 2.3's, and it's great. It's just that the right shoulder gusset keeps on popping out, and doesn't retract. I thought the problem might stop with wear, but it still happens. Is this possible to fix by bringing it to the tailor. If so, how?

Also, the right pocket is folded inwards, so i can't fit my hand in. I'm not sure if that's intentional.

Chiggah, don't worry about rain, my DR has been through storms, and the only result is a better looking jacket.

seriously dude, thats the all dr's were designed....mine too, but mine is the left shoulder and left pocket

Grug

Reaction score
Hi Drew,

I've just sent you through an email about getting a medium-whisky calf MDR! :slayer:

Let me know your thoughts on the measurements please (I've adjusted them from the ones for my Moto)

Cheers

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
i can already feel myself turning into one of those r-tards who'll be posting asking why I haven't heard back yet, and how long things will take, and did you get my order, etc. etc.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
TOJ is like smoking, for a few years. It'll take a few weeks off your life, and at times you will find yourself lost and wonder why you do it.... but there's no doubt you are going to look cool as ****, you'll reach for it whenever you're awake, and you're going to get hit up by tons of interested partners because of it... :devil:

shootspeed

Reaction score

TOJ is like smoking, for a few years. It'll take a few weeks off your life, and at times you will find yourself lost and wonder why you do it.... but there's no doubt you are going to look cool as ****, you'll reach for it whenever you're awake, and you're going to get hit up by tons of interested partners because of it... :devil:

tempting me back into smoking, oh and getting a toj jacket of course :devil:

at least with toj it's the leather that gets all aged and wrinkly over time.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i can already feel myself turning into one of those r-tards who'll be posting asking why I haven't heard back yet, and how long things will take, and did you get my order, etc. etc.

It gets pretty bad during the 4th and 5th week. This is when you start stalking Drew and demand he personally delivers your jacket.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads