• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
I bet you think you'll get a free leather jacket out of this for all of your efforts, you little scamp
laugh.gif

Well, I'd have to have the steez for a leather first
frown.gif
I don't want a bomber and the DR and **** is just too cool for me. *EDIT I'll post a pic I took for my first WAYWT of my boring self tonight...

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
Just buy the thing I am selling. You live in Canada after all.

Nice website btw

Almost bought a fishtail but decided to save it up for NZ instead...

Thanks
smile.gif

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, gwydion and I will be constantly updating the unofficial website so expect quick updates like the gallery. It'll be blog style so you guys can probably add http://templeofjawnz.com/ to your RSS feed or bookmark/favorite it if you don't have one.

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
TOJ is the story of an alcoholic guy who went in search of a taco truck and ended up with a bunch of leather jackets and a beagle.
redface.gif

Drew, you need to sig this.

AlexWb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
TOJ is the story of an alcoholic guy who went in search of a taco truck and ended up with a bunch of leather jackets and a beagle.
redface.gif

ROFL sig worthy for sure. Idk if you know the infamous Kogi truck that started the Korean-Mexican fusion across America, but the guy who started it came out of the business school at my school. He's a baller--he made 2 million last year on freakin taco trucks. I know, cool story hansel, but crazy right?
Originally Posted by nerazzurri
waiting for my varsity
lol8[1].gif

You and I are one of the last ones to get the WV forevaaa (?). I got mine the other day. Been loving it like a child ever since. Hey, if I order a calf bomber, will I get a steezy tote bag too? I want people at school to be baffled by the logo. I'll pay if I need to
smile.gif
*btw, new website is sex.

heysf

Reaction score
The new website will be great! gwydion is doing good job.

AlexWb your varsity looked good to me. The WV design is better without a letter on it, no big difference though.

I'd like to see more fishtail parka fit pictures!

PPS

Reaction score
Finally my loden green WV arrived today after re-ordering a smaller size. This is a 46+2" length and for reference I'm 6'4" 155lbs and the fit is absolutely spot on. Quality of this thing is out of this world when it comes to varsity jackets. For all of you that missed out on this:

FFFFFUUUU.jpg

4tra07.jpg

Tried to capture the color here:

9sh2fk.jpg

2vlmhb9.jpg

6te4x2.jpg

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

stinger70

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PPS
Finally my loden green WV arrived today after re-ordering a smaller size. This is a 46+2" length and for reference I'm 6'4" 155lbs and the fit is absolutely spot on. Quality of this thing is out of this world when it comes to varsity jackets. For all of you that missed out on this:

SO fucked off about this. Id been waiting for ages because i wanted to gain some weight before i was certain of my size, suddenly it was no longer in production.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads