• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tim Hamilton Redux Big Bang Varsity Jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsfreelee

Reaction score
New York-based designer Tim Hamilton is known for his ability to balance abstract design with fine
craftsmanship. Guided by a philosophy that includes both his design background and his
Iowa upbringing, Hamilton regularly designs with geometric details, innovative elements,
and simple silhouettes. The final look lies somewhere between casualstreet wear and refined tailoring.
Hamilton founded his eponymous line of menswear in 2007, following it up withhis first womenswear
collection in 2009. After debuting his women's collection at Paris Fashion Week, in June of
2009 Hamilton was invited by the French Fashion Syndicate to become the first American-based designer to show during Paris Men's Fashion Week. In 2009, Hamilton also won the CFDA/Swarovski Award for Emerging Menswear.

The jacket was featured by Big Bang's Seungri and by Jesse McCartney in their music videos. The jacket itself is extremely difficult to acquire and I was only able attain the piece through a friend of a friend who was an intern for Tim Hamilton at the time. The piece costed $1000 USD and due to its exclusivity and sentimental value, I have only worn it on extremely rare special occasions. It fits small to x-small. I am 5'9 with a medium build and it has a very elegant, tailored look. I have feedback on e-bay as headfi4life where I'm selling the same thing.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/272144654285?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Details:
  • Self: 100% wool​
  • Lining: 100% cotton​
  • Made in Japan​
  • Zip front closure​
  • Side **** pockets​
  • Contrast sleeves and collar​
  • Chest is 37-38 inches​

Attachments

• 05a098b5_jesse-mccartney-and-tim-hamilton-redux-varsity-jacket-gallery.jpeg
    05a098b5_jesse-mccartney-and-tim-hamilton-redux-varsity-jacket-gallery.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 719a0640_tim-hamilton-redux-varsity-jacket-front-1.jpeg
    719a0640_tim-hamilton-redux-varsity-jacket-front-1.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 420786da_tim-hamilton-redux-varsity-jacket-1-405x540.jpeg
    420786da_tim-hamilton-redux-varsity-jacket-1-405x540.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 10
  • fb702937_1.jpeg
    fb702937_1.jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 3be77-timhamiltonreduxjacket1.jpg
    3be77-timhamiltonreduxjacket1.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 7
  • tim-hamilton-redux-gunmetal-varsity-jacket-silver-product-1-148976-501575011.jpeg
    tim-hamilton-redux-gunmetal-varsity-jacket-silver-product-1-148976-501575011.jpeg
    214.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    340.2 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads