• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things your dumb friends post on facebook

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude I know posted a pic of his just born child. Slime and **** all over him. Umbilical cord, ******* gross. Plus the kid was weird looking. Almost an instant delete

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Davidko19
Dude I know posted a pic of his just born child. Slime and **** all over him. Umbilical cord, ******* gross. Plus the kid was weird looking. Almost an instant delete
I'm undecided about people who obsess over their kids on FB. On the one hand, it's a huge part of their life now and I'm sure it's exciting. On the other hand, it's not like kids are that hard to make and I even look down upon my peers (20s) who have kids too early.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
its not about the kids, its that there was FRESH afterbirth on it. Want me to post that **** on here?

Someone else, I JUST SAW, posted one of those mega sonograms where you can see all the features of the unborn baby and ****. ugh.

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No joke, my cousin's wife just posted:

"Damn I need an ice pack for my *****."

Yep. That is all folks

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CouttsClient
No joke, my cousin's wife just posted:

"Damn I need an ice pack for my *****."

Yep. That is all folks

you should've poked her

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
you should've poked her
No thank you. I have never met anyone who has such a potty mouth. She constantly talks about sex and anything related to it. Doesn't matter where she is or who else is in the room. Always inappropriate, loud, and...sometimes hilarious. She doesn't care
lol8[1].gif

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No joke, my cousin's wife just posted: "Damn I need an ice pack for my *****." Yep. That is all folks
facepalm.gif
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
There's a threak for this.
Yeah... but, but, but... this is in General Chat, and about your own friends? You should write in this thread because the other one is lame. Also I created this thread so I like it better.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a whole cadre of "friends" who are really family members whom I feel obligated to include on my Facebook. Anyway, these idiots are wont to praise anything that has to do with firefighters and poke fun at anything not jingoistic Americana. They're about one half-step away from posting "happy birthday" in glittery, glowing letters on my wall. I left facebook and during that process defriended many of them before coming back. They all found me again and want me to join their family tree, etc. I have to ignore everything they say or do.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
No thank you.

I have never met anyone who has such a potty mouth. She constantly talks about sex and anything related to it. Doesn't matter where she is or who else is in the room. Always inappropriate, loud, and...sometimes hilarious. She doesn't care
lol8[1].gif

I know someone a lot like her. A LOT.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not sure if I'm getting the point of this thread but I do have a rant about a dumb Facebook friend.

This girl is in her mid thirties and got married two years ago. Every other day, for the past TWO ******* YEARS, she ***** up my feed with 5-6 pics from her wedding. I didn't attend the wedding but they must have taken 5000 photos. they did spend a **** ton on the wedding so I guess she's really proud of her 'life's achievement'

Yeah, I guess I should unfriend her but she's a friend of the family and we go way back. And quite a nice person when she's not being an attention whore.

The best thing is that my wife is absolutely convinced that this husband she's so proud of is actually gay. She's actually taken to calling my friend "the beard," like "oh, did you see that the beard posted a different 3/4 view of her wedding shoes last night?!". So I guess that if I ever get fed up and want to publicly unfriend her, I can do so in a spectacularly nasty manner...

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No thank you.

I have never met anyone who has such a potty mouth. She constantly talks about sex and anything related to it. Doesn't matter where she is or who else is in the room. Always inappropriate, loud, and...sometimes hilarious. She doesn't care
lol8[1].gif

She sounds like a fun person to be around.

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HgaleK
She sounds like a fun person to be around.
She is. Unless you're out to dinner and she's telling in vivid detail the most disgusting things about her body parts/fluids and the sex she and my cousin just finished having. The word "juice" can be a horrible word...

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She is. Unless you're out to dinner and she's telling in vivid detail the most disgusting things about her body parts/fluids and the sex she and my cousin just finished having. The word "juice" can be a horrible word...

I'm still a child, so I could first bump and share war stories. I can crank it to "mature" if the need arises, however. It sounds like she's short that setting.

I prune my facebook regularly. I've removed people or relatives and then denied them when they've tried to add me again. My family's sense of family is strong as the core, but doesn't go out to extended family. Extended family is hand picked. Just because we're cousins doesn't mean that I like you, want to deal with you, or will deal with you.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got divorced today = status of fb friend

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads