Things your dumb friends post on facebook

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by musicguy, May 10, 2011.

1. Davidko19

Davidko19 Senior member

Dude I know posted a pic of his just born child. Slime and shit all over him. Umbilical cord, fucking gross. Plus the kid was weird looking. Almost an instant delete

2. intent

intent Senior member

Dude I know posted a pic of his just born child. Slime and shit all over him. Umbilical cord, fucking gross. Plus the kid was weird looking. Almost an instant delete
    I'm undecided about people who obsess over their kids on FB. On the one hand, it's a huge part of their life now and I'm sure it's exciting. On the other hand, it's not like kids are that hard to make and I even look down upon my peers (20s) who have kids too early.

3. Davidko19

Davidko19 Senior member

its not about the kids, its that there was FRESH afterbirth on it. Want me to post that shit on here?

Someone else, I JUST SAW, posted one of those mega sonograms where you can see all the features of the unborn baby and shit. ugh.

4. CouttsClient

CouttsClient Senior member

Los Angeles/ DC/ The Gulf Coast/ Airplane...
    No joke, my cousin's wife just posted:

"Damn I need an ice pack for my pussy."

Yep. That is all folks

5. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

No joke, my cousin's wife just posted:

"Damn I need an ice pack for my pussy."

Yep. That is all folks

you should've poked her

6. CouttsClient

you should've poked her
    No thank you. I have never met anyone who has such a potty mouth. She constantly talks about sex and anything related to it. Doesn't matter where she is or who else is in the room. Always inappropriate, loud, and...sometimes hilarious. She doesn't care [​IMG]

7. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

8. musicguy

musicguy Senior member

No joke, my cousin's wife just posted: "Damn I need an ice pack for my pussy." Yep. That is all folks
    [​IMG]
    There's a threak for this.
    Yeah... but, but, but... this is in General Chat, and about your own friends? You should write in this thread because the other one is lame. Also I created this thread so I like it better.

9. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

I have a whole cadre of "friends" who are really family members whom I feel obligated to include on my Facebook. Anyway, these idiots are wont to praise anything that has to do with firefighters and poke fun at anything not jingoistic Americana. They're about one half-step away from posting "happy birthday" in glittery, glowing letters on my wall. I left facebook and during that process defriended many of them before coming back. They all found me again and want me to join their family tree, etc. I have to ignore everything they say or do.

10. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

No thank you.

I have never met anyone who has such a potty mouth. She constantly talks about sex and anything related to it. Doesn't matter where she is or who else is in the room. Always inappropriate, loud, and...sometimes hilarious. She doesn't care [​IMG]

I know someone a lot like her. A LOT.

11. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

Not sure if I'm getting the point of this thread but I do have a rant about a dumb Facebook friend.

This girl is in her mid thirties and got married two years ago. Every other day, for the past TWO FUCKING YEARS, she shits up my feed with 5-6 pics from her wedding. I didn't attend the wedding but they must have taken 5000 photos. they did spend a shit ton on the wedding so I guess she's really proud of her 'life's achievement'

Yeah, I guess I should unfriend her but she's a friend of the family and we go way back. And quite a nice person when she's not being an attention whore.

The best thing is that my wife is absolutely convinced that this husband she's so proud of is actually gay. She's actually taken to calling my friend "the beard," like "oh, did you see that the beard posted a different 3/4 view of her wedding shoes last night?!". So I guess that if I ever get fed up and want to publicly unfriend her, I can do so in a spectacularly nasty manner...

12. HgaleK

HgaleK Senior member

No thank you.

I have never met anyone who has such a potty mouth. She constantly talks about sex and anything related to it. Doesn't matter where she is or who else is in the room. Always inappropriate, loud, and...sometimes hilarious. She doesn't care [​IMG]

She sounds like a fun person to be around.

13. CouttsClient

She sounds like a fun person to be around.
    She is. Unless you're out to dinner and she's telling in vivid detail the most disgusting things about her body parts/fluids and the sex she and my cousin just finished having. The word "juice" can be a horrible word...

14. HgaleK

HgaleK Senior member

She is. Unless you're out to dinner and she's telling in vivid detail the most disgusting things about her body parts/fluids and the sex she and my cousin just finished having. The word "juice" can be a horrible word...

I'm still a child, so I could first bump and share war stories. I can crank it to "mature" if the need arises, however. It sounds like she's short that setting.

I prune my facebook regularly. I've removed people or relatives and then denied them when they've tried to add me again. My family's sense of family is strong as the core, but doesn't go out to extended family. Extended family is hand picked. Just because we're cousins doesn't mean that I like you, want to deal with you, or will deal with you.

15. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

got divorced today = status of fb friend