• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After Duane died but a great show

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
**** Snow. .
DSC_3438.JPG

My car is out there. Time to grab a shovel.

Last edited:

DeSense

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Katie Couric petaled in stereotypes about the Dutch in her Opening Ceremony comments suggested that the Dutch championed at speed skating because they all race on the canals in winter. As a man of Dutch I definitely feel microaggressed by Couric's quote on quote "insights."

I know I'm late with this but thought it's worthwhile sharing. Apparently the Norwegian Olympians are a poor sick bunch. For 106 (or 109) athletes they had to bring along no less than 6,000 packs of medication. It's enlightening to see that despite being a horde of asthma ridden basterds, they managed to excel in particular in the long distance competitions. Some being well into their thirties, no less.
There is hope in old age after all...

tropics

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
based on what i know of the dutch (l'incadessen) i can say with some authority that many of those packs were of perfume or eau de parfum.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a pair of suede AE Moras of which I took in to the cobbler to repair was told "there's nothing that can be done any repair would be unsightly of view." I like those shoes don't want to give up on them. I think I'll get a second opinion (from a different cobbler if I go back to the same cobbler he'll probably say the same thing again).

Also, while I was out and about in St. Louis a mother of small child asked me to help with bus fare back home. I did give her money of generous quannelty do you think she so much as said thanks no she did not.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

LLEE

Reaction score
I need a nap at noon, I can't ******* fall asleep at night, and I have a wonderful career opportunity most people would die for, but I zero motivation to try, zero ability to pretend to care, and zero interest. FFS.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads