Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

dropped a fucking barbell on my fucking forehead today, I wasn't focusing, I was doing bench presses, went to rack the barbell, one side slipped. not fun - an inch or two farther down and I could have lost my teeth or crushed my nose.

Ouch. Us old guys need to be careful, Zach.

2. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

ugh. just realized i left my sister's xmas present on the table at a restaurant. gonna have to call tomorrow and go pick it up...

3. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

My little dog had a seizure this morning [​IMG] Not sure what it is yet but very worried. Vet appt. at 6pm today - my wife tried to take him to the emergency hospital this morning but after 2 hours of waiting, with a migraine and our 20-month-old, I suggested we call the regular vet and try to get an appt.
    Hope your dog turns out ok Douglas. Good luck with that.
    dropped a fucking barbell on my fucking forehead today, I wasn't focusing, I was doing bench presses, went to rack the barbell, one side slipped. not fun - an inch or two farther down and I could have lost my teeth or crushed my nose.
    Ouch. You got lucky with that one. Is there a giant welt on your forehead? [rant] Had a completely fucking miserable day today. I decided to take the family member I take care of down to the big mall in Miami today because I wouldn't let it go on Sunday. So, first on the way down there is a big ass fucking accident on 95 that closes the three right lanes. Traffic was FUCKED. Took me 40 minutes to travel the 5 miles from the exit to the main road that would take me where I wanted to go. Took another 30 minutes to get there. Then, the mall was ridiculously crowded. Every tourist, kid, and parent who wasn't at work were at the mall. Then I couldn't make any of my god damn returns. JCrew won't even take anything back without a receipt any longer. Neither will that Macy's. Even though Macy's does accept returns without a receipt, its apparently up to the "store manager's discretion". Way to go with that coherent return policy Macy's. Then, even if you do get them to return it, they give you the lowest selling price within 180 days. I had them check the price for the item I was returning. It was 50% off. You would have had to combine 6 different coupons plus use an employee discount to get that price. And they don't need to provide you with any proof of WHEN or HOW that price occurred. Just the simple fact that it magically appeared on someone's receipt, somewhere within OZ, is good enough. Then, the drive back saw 3 different accidents snarling traffic. At 9PM no less. To top it all off its 30 degrees outside. [/end rant]

4. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

Ouch. You got lucky with that one. Is there a giant welt on your forehead?

]

yeah, size of a fucking cigar

5. intent

intent Senior member

Some jackass posted a negative review for my Amazon sale, ruining my otherwise perfect record. Claims a game I sold him doesn't work. I tested that before I sent it out and I even offered to drive to hand-deliver it to him so he would get it by Christmas, but he didn't respond at all. Piece of shit. People need to contact me before posting negative reviews.

6. Kdzy

Kdzy New Member

Some jackass posted a negative review for my Amazon sale, ruining my otherwise perfect record. Claims a game I sold him doesn't work. I tested that before I sent it out and I even offered to drive to hand-deliver it to him so he would get it by Christmas, but he didn't respond at all. Piece of shit. People need to contact me before posting negative reviews.

The same happened to me on ebay... Boy was I pissed.

7. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Bad combination of liquor last night. I didn't even get drunk but red wine+dessert wine+scotch=me waking up at 4am and not being able to get back to sleep; now i'm on SF. Ugh.

8. fwiffo

fwiffo Senior member

Bad combination of liquor last night. I didn't even get drunk but red wine+dessert wine+scotch=me waking up at 4am and not being able to get back to sleep; now i'm on SF. Ugh.

That's just alc-ky sleep mate. Get hydrated, go to the bathroom, take a vitamin and get your "real" sleep now till 7 or 8am and you'll be good for another day of debauchery.

9. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

My neck is still bothering me.

10. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

fucking piece of fucking debris in my eye. can't get it out. can't see it. tried flushing it out. eye is red. rubs against my eye every time i blink.

gonna go insane.

FUCK.

Go to your eye doctor. Had the same problem turned out I had an eye infection.

11. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

i actually feel really bad for Kwilk.

12. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

That's just alc-ky sleep mate. Get hydrated, go to the bathroom, take a vitamin and get your "real" sleep now till 7 or 8am and you'll be good for another day of debauchery.

I can never pin down the cause of it... It doesn't happen to me too often. I had almost an entire bottle of brunello di montalcino for my xmas dinner and was fine and there are nights when i've had much more scotch over the same period of time and was fine.You think if I drink more water before bed it'll be less likely to happen?

Thankfully, I have a day off today.

13. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

Go to your eye doctor. Had the same problem turned out I had an eye infection.

+1. don't fuck with your eyes

14. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Diarrhea last night. I can feel the guts churning again. WTF [​IMG]

15. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

^ Thanks for the visual.