• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Milksteakboiledhard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two items on my vent list this morning:

• I have an electric mower with 3 batteries. Each mowing takes between 75-100% of a charge, but when I push rather than use the self-propelled motor I can get done with 40% left of the largest battery. I thought it would be a good idea to cycle through all my batteries the last time I mowed and tried to kill them all so I could give them a fresh charge. Today I pulled a battery off the charger only to realize I never plugged in the charger. Three batteries all with ~25% charge. Thats what I get for being a self-landscaper.
  • I had a work project dumped on me because the resource originally staffed on the project was travelling and the client wanted to move a phase 2 item into immediate Go Live mode. Took 2 days to get their availability to schedule a kick-off call for yesterday afternoon. The only client-side resource was a junior project manager with no experience or insight on the topic. So the hour long call that was urgent for last week will need to be ran through a second time next week.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm remembering some urinals (the subject from a page back) that were installed in an exterior glass wall. It was in a "restroom" in a well regarded Hong Kong restaurant located high in the sky. As one took a leak he could take in Kowloon across the water.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Has anyone ever gotten a plausible explanation why they put ice in those troughs?

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like we gotta move again. And I just got the hilltop estate the way I like it. :(

The two scenarios are gradually over two years or hair-on-fire in two months. Our high school junior gets to make the call. If he is willing to transfer, it will be his 8th different school -- which is probably not ideal.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks like we gotta move again. And I just got the hilltop estate the way I like it. :(

The two scenarios are gradually over two years or hair-on-fire in two months. Our high school junior gets to make the call. If he is willing to transfer, it will be his 8th different school -- which is probably not ideal.
Atlanta?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Has anyone ever gotten a plausible explanation why they put ice in those troughs?
Feels good on the scrot.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Boarding school. I was going to say that's what I did and look at how I turned out. Hey, hey ... it could be worse.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.