• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Milksteakboiledhard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two items on my vent list this morning:

• I have an electric mower with 3 batteries. Each mowing takes between 75-100% of a charge, but when I push rather than use the self-propelled motor I can get done with 40% left of the largest battery. I thought it would be a good idea to cycle through all my batteries the last time I mowed and tried to kill them all so I could give them a fresh charge. Today I pulled a battery off the charger only to realize I never plugged in the charger. Three batteries all with ~25% charge. Thats what I get for being a self-landscaper.
  • I had a work project dumped on me because the resource originally staffed on the project was travelling and the client wanted to move a phase 2 item into immediate Go Live mode. Took 2 days to get their availability to schedule a kick-off call for yesterday afternoon. The only client-side resource was a junior project manager with no experience or insight on the topic. So the hour long call that was urgent for last week will need to be ran through a second time next week.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm remembering some urinals (the subject from a page back) that were installed in an exterior glass wall. It was in a "restroom" in a well regarded Hong Kong restaurant located high in the sky. As one took a leak he could take in Kowloon across the water.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Has anyone ever gotten a plausible explanation why they put ice in those troughs?

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like we gotta move again. And I just got the hilltop estate the way I like it. :(

The two scenarios are gradually over two years or hair-on-fire in two months. Our high school junior gets to make the call. If he is willing to transfer, it will be his 8th different school -- which is probably not ideal.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks like we gotta move again. And I just got the hilltop estate the way I like it. :(

The two scenarios are gradually over two years or hair-on-fire in two months. Our high school junior gets to make the call. If he is willing to transfer, it will be his 8th different school -- which is probably not ideal.
Atlanta?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Has anyone ever gotten a plausible explanation why they put ice in those troughs?

Feels good on the scrot.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Boarding school. I was going to say that's what I did and look at how I turned out. Hey, hey ... it could be worse.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Upon the advice of counsel, I respectfully decline to answer.
Edina going door to door looking for @Omega Male

1623634002629.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads