• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Oh $hit! You're screwed then, my Finn. He's been smelling and licking other dogs' butthole all day long. And he's licking you to sleep and will be humping your leg when you DO go to sleep. This is bad my Finn.

He's antisocial so no and he goes to bed before me and sleeps all night, I know this because he hasn't moved when I get up in the morning.

He could still be licking his own butthole...

donjuan17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Goddammit I am so irritable today.
I've come across a bunch of old Azn people today and ffs do I find them so vexatious. Not racist but their demeanor just always gets to me. Specially the one who decide to wear the f***ing health masks.

Can't wait to make it home.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
these past few pages have delivered. would read again.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I've come across a bunch of old Azn people today and ffs do I find them so vexatious. Not racist but their demeanor just always gets to me. Specially the one who decide to wear the f***ing health masks.

Yeah **** old Asian people. Their faces and general attitude are so annoying. Also they're old and Asian: double whammie. What do they think this? The Orient?

Last edited:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Herro, prease!

- donjuan17

Last edited:

donjuan17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Coincidentally the only thing that is making me happy right now is watching the original Dragon Ball.

deadly7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Of all the stupid **** in this post, this one might actually take the cake.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

fudge this. people who smoke in public while they're walking...in front of me. Yes, I do walk faster to get past them so that I don't have to deal with them blowing smoke in my face...it's ugly enough as it is, I don't need any aging enhancer in my face.

**** these assholes

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

There's this epic super typhoon heading right for the region in which my parents live this friday. My parents and sister are presently there and don't want to leave.

My family's house back in the old country has survived some biblically bad weather in the past.

In the early 90's there was a huge flash flood (a not so big typhoon coupled with corrupt officials engaged in illegal logging that totally denuded whole mountainsides) that caused 8ft high mud slides that wiped out about 10,000 people in less than 2hours. The only reason the old house was still standing is that its a 3 floor wooden structure (from old haciendera days were you'd keep the grain/supplies you harvested on the first floor).

The horrific part was that my parents and I had to watch the flash flood live on CNN and see our house in the back ground. what we didn't know was that my brother and sister were sitting inside of the house, along with 50 people/family/neighbors who took shelter inside of it. It being the early 90's there was no internet/skype/direct cellphones to contact anyone. It was weird being stuck in the middle of winter in Rhode Island while it snowed outside watching the calamity happen across the globe in looping 3min segments on CNN on the hour.

My brother and sister were fine, along with all our other cousins. But it was a total catastrophe for the 10s of thousands of others were drowned/overwhelmed by the flood/mudslide. Bodies were swept out to sea by the flood and there reports of tiger sharks eating the bodies.

it is PRETTY HUGE and it just made landfall... hope your folks stay dry and toasty...

Fck all the Asians...oh cr@p I just realized that I am effing Asian. I am so traumatized.

never met an azn who loves jacuzzis (thnk its the shrinkage in public thing)... this explains a lot.

young azns with masks otoh...

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads