• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Why did you miss it? Not like you go to bed early. :laugh:

went to bed a little after 1. so kind of early for me.

i dont usually check FB. your new job is to text me anytime there is interesting SF/FB action going on.

can you dig it?

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I had a post about Hall and Oates on my FB page that really brought out the worst in people (stubbornness of mindset).

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A blue heron what lives in my area and tries to eat people's koi fish was recently rehabilitated and released by the wildlife service. Is this what the justice system has become? Releasing violent offenders back into the trees?

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
My girlfriend has decided, as of 5 minutes ago, she wants to go out for Halloween tonight. I've asked at least 15 times this month if that was her plan so I could get some sort of costume in order. So now I'm trying to think of an easy costume that communicates my spite and apathy.

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go as your avatar?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
I may end up just doing that. I did it my senior year of college but had business cards, the equestrian slicker and the headphones. I may just go suit and Oliver Peoples tonight. My hair is already pretty long.

Go get a sheet from bed bath and beyond and be a ghost. Or a klansman

This was my gf's first suggestion. But I figured if I went as a ghost it would be mistaken for a klansman. We're doing Decatur tonight, so that would be less than ideal.

Last edited:

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

My girlfriend has decided, as of 5 minutes ago, she wants to go out for Halloween tonight. I've asked at least 15 times this month if that was her plan so I could get some sort of costume in order. So now I'm trying to think of an easy costume that communicates my spite and apathy.

Be the drunk guy that passed out at a party.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Well that's the thing, we're doing dinner beforehand. But I will like evolve into an overdressed drunk.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

just go as a douche. you should be all set. no hate.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I always tie my shoes to a tightness of very tight, to where I break my laces betimes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads