• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got home late and there's a million kids on the street. So I'm crawling through in my car, no faster than 10 mph, and this dumb ***** starts waving a lighted baton at me - as if signaling that I should watch out because her kids are coming out of the driveway.

Gave her the benefit of the doubt because there's a small chance she might have just been saying hello, but I don't think so. What the **** else do you want me to do, I'm going at 10 mph looking right at your kids in case they decide to bolt and lie down in the street in front of me

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How come we can put a man on the moon but we cannot paint the lines on the road to where they are visible on a rainy evening (must needs guess of lanes)?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I feel sorry for the kids who'll be ringing Conne's doorbell.

is this one of those, this does not mean what you think it means, things?

Bought 2 boxes of candy bars to pass out and it's pouring out. Only have handed out 2 so far.

whats the problem? more candy for bdeuce!

my halloween costume is backfiring. I was standing behind my screen door and kids got halfway to my door, freaked out, and turned back to their parents.
i've given away no candy yet.
One mother yelled: sorry she's afraid, but GO RED SOX!

HA! nice job, doc. i was at a fellow SFers house earlier tonight and 3 or 4 kids came to the door. that is the most halloween candy giving out i have been near in my life.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've already consumed 1 Milky Way. Need these gone ASAP! I am weak.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
full size or mini? i have had about 6 minis, 3 twix 3 snickers.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Feeling a bit under the weather. Congested and such. Not fun. I wonder if a night of heavy drinking can kill the bug?

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
This time of the year for the past 3 years I make plans for my long vacation to the United States which happens at around the 2nd week of November. I'm staying home this year, and I'm getting some kind of withdrawal ****.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads