• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

E TF

Reaction score

I have to go to a house party (I hate house parties) on saturday and I plan on bringing wine for myself to drink. Judging by whose house this is I suspect she doesn't have any stemware. I might buy some to bring over and drink my wine out of. This way if I ever return to this house I will have stemware waiting for me.

Get your name etched in the glass.

When I visit family over the holidays, if I'm staying more than a day or two, I have a case of good wine sent a few days in advance. It's just so there'll be something decent for me to drink and because I'm too lazy to buy individual gifts for them, but they think I'm being generous - win win situation.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I ate old chicken and now my stomach hurts :( I should have frozen it... or at least sealed it in something.

Last edited:

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I had to shave today, even though I was hoping I wouldn't have to. I am starting to feel like a mountain man, or some other being known for having much facial hair while retaining the form of man (not like an orangutan, for example).

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Whoops. Posted on a cute friend's wall and it turned into quite a long (slightly flirty) thread that should have been moved to PMs. Unfortunately, I found out after the fact that she is mutual friends with my SO. I want to delete it but don't want to look sketch.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Whoops. Posted on a cute friend's wall and it turned into quite a long (slightly flirty) thread that should have been moved to PMs. Unfortunately, I found out after the fact that she is mutual friends with my SO. I want to delete it but don't want to look sketch.

You probably look "sketch" irregardless, so you midas well delete the postings.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Yea...I'm getting married sunday and it was supposed to be outdoors. Arranging for the "plan B" has been a nightmare and my fiancée is on my last nerve.

congrats on your wedding, irregardless of the weather :smarmy:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads