• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
re-watched seinfeld, just finished the finale. wtf, man

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

FTR my farts were not malodorous.

the only things worse:

1) sitting behind the ONE PERSON who opens their blind, then leaves it open for hours letting in blinding light so that entire rows can't sleep
2) having your row mate reach across you to open the blind so that ad soon as you do fall back asleep, you are instantly awoken (Still over water, guys)
3) being on a mid-day flight where no one closes the blinds and the airline doesn't tell people to do so.

Those happened on two of my three flights yesterday (they 7.5 and 6 hour long ones)

Get some of those sleeping things, you can put over your eyes.

All of these are way worse.
1. Gross overweight, so you can fit in you seat, i've had to change seat and had someone touch my leg for 3+ hours straight, as her fat arm, couldn't fit inside her seat.
2. Body odor.
3. People who can't sit still.
4. People who put their seat down and don't put it up, while you are eating.
5. loud headphones.
6. Annoying children.

Last edited:

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are days where I think I have been posting like crazy, but I never crack the top ten. I never even get 10 percent of what Stitches has. In fact, right now it's 9:30 central time and Stitches already has more posts than I've ever had in a day.

Last edited:

js4design

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

1. Gross overweight, so you can fit in you seat, i've had to change seat and had someone touch my leg for 3+ hours straight, as her fat arm, couldn't fit inside her seat.
2. Body odor.
5. loud headphones.
6. Annoying children.

I've been next to someone who enveloped the arm rest and oozed into my personal space. They also had possibly the largest laptop manufactured, with the screen at maximum brightness, watching ****** movies through the entire overnight flight. Also, Dorito breath.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I fell asleep on the way home from New Mexico on an airplane and I twitched in my sleep and knocked the person's drink next to me all over her. She was a dirty hippy anyway so it didn't matter. I felt like a huge asshole though.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Some times I feel like charging clients an idiot fee, for **** I have to deal with on a day to day basis.

Seriously, you do not build a bullshit premium in at times?

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I fell asleep on the way home from New Mexico on an airplane and I twitched in my sleep and knocked the person's drink next to me all over her. She was a dirty hippy anyway so it didn't matter. I felt like a huge asshole though.

It was the first bath she had all week!

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

There are days where I think I have been posting like crazy, but I never crack the top ten. I never even get 10 percent of what Stitches has. In fact, right now it's 9:30 central time and Stitches already has more posts than I've ever had in a day.

this happens to me all the time. Ill look back at my wasted workday and think ive posted almost all ******* day...no way will anyone have more posts than me. Then i look the next day and im not even in the top 10 either.

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Presumably you did the right thing and offered to remove her clothes while they dry off?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i had to use my nebulizer today and my body is still all jittery from it. i hate this feeling.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

2. Body odor.
5. loud headphones.
6. Annoying children.

On my last flight I had all of those, actually, And yes, the window issues were worse. (The blindfolds don't really help if i don't have them and the way I sleep they will come off.)

I, and at least half of SF has said it before, but dude really needs to chill out (yes, I do too, I was a pre-cursor for SF. The amount of abuse I got when I started for my tons of posts and the amount of people it drove away were somethign else.)

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

I, and at least half of SF has said it before, but dude really needs to chill out (yes, I do too, I was a pre-cursor for SF. The amount of abuse I got when I started for my tons of posts and the amount of people it drove away were somethign else.)

well, the difference is that stitch is a nice fella...and youre a miserable ****.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads