• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I used to shop at Wegman's when I lived in Penna. But they ain't got of Wegman's here in the STL.

But that's not what I'm embittered about. It's this instead: I have a very poor spatial sense, which manifests itself in my not being able to figure out which the hell direction I'm supposed to twist the twist tie on my bread to make it so that I can gain access to the bread. I never twist it the right way.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
a little before 8am today, I just parked my car at my workplace when my phone rang. it's my client's brainless twit of a staff member: "good morning, have you received the email I sent?" "I'm not at my desk right now, I'll check it later." "I sent it a couple of days ago, you did not receive my email" "I have not received an email from you. send it again I'll check it later" "but I sent it a couple of days ago, is your email address [email protected]?" "yes but I. did. not. receive. an. e. mail. send it again I'll check it later" "so your email address is [email protected]?" "I am not at my desk. I told you I'll check it later" "I sent it to your email address, xxxx...." "I'm driving right now. go away!"

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am not taking sides in this dispute, but I'd be a little suspicious about that [email protected] e-mail address too.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The guy in the stall next to me earlier today finished his business and strolled on out of the bathroom without stopping at the sink. :fu: :fu: :fu:

We must have a name and shame system in the toilets with an alrm ringing each time a guy doesn't wash his hands..

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

the only things worse:

1) sitting behind the ONE PERSON who opens their blind, then leaves it open for hours letting in blinding light so that entire rows can't sleep
This is happening to me right now. All blinds are closed except for this one jerk. :fu:

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just explored the attic in the house. it's hard to get too, the access is too small to usefully store anything, and super creepy

Last edited:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I imagine that every sales meeting goes like the ones in glengarry glen ross, so - not a waste of time at all

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I imagine that every sales meeting goes like the ones in glengarry glen ross, so - not a waste of time at all

If all meetings were like that, I would gladly volunteer to sit in them all day.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have a meeting in 30 minutes that is likely going to be extremely contentious. My stomach is in a knot.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads