• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

there's going to be a spartan race (similar tough man type race) in citi field this april. They look like a lot of fun, but are a lot more expensive than I thought it would be.

I can only imagine the 7 train after the race in citi field in april.... i wonder if cops will even let people caked in that much mud will let people on.

April is too soon, I need to get some more training in.

And as usual, **** the police.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

i puked during a 5K run today :fu:

If there's one thing I've concluded about puking is that you always seem to puke up far more than you think you have in you. It's like your stomach pockets food for a day or two prior to the puking episode or something.

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I may be misinformed but I thought a great deal of that stuff coming out is created by the mucus in the stomach and the acid + beer mixing to curdle up all chunky?

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I may be misinformed but I thought a great deal of that stuff coming out is created by the mucus in the stomach and the acid + beer mixing to curdle up all chunky?

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't bring up politics while in the office if you can't handle being schooled in the realities of foreign policy, Butthurt Brad.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
People should have Monday off.

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^

Me too. Extremely depressed.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear that dude. im more just pissed and kind of angry. not even sure why. probably from having a very rushed morning and crappy traffic.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I earn more and money and I have less and less money to spend...

Bloody kids and new house..

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Get into office to realize that I could have worked from home today.

I blame Marissa Mayer.

Last edited:

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I earn more and money and I have less and less money to spend...

Bloody kids and new house..

It's amazing to think about the days when I dreamed about making as much as I do now yet is seemed like I had more back then. It can't be true as now I have savings, equity in a house, kids, wife and a life but it's funny how things can look.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

It's amazing to think about the days when I dreamed about making as much as I do now yet is seemed like I had more back then. It can't be true as now I have savings, equity in a house, kids, wife and a life but it's funny how things can look.

We may have a selective memory and an inner developed inner sense of nostalgia or we're maybe dreaming about a life with far less responsabilities..

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Wanting things is more fulfilling than having them, maybe?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads