• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rdawson808
I proceeded to lower my shoulder into his sternum and move him out of my way.
Bob!!! This surprises me. But way to go buddy. Did you have time to do a little happy dance over the bastard's prone carcass? The jackass.

mister_h0t_d0g

Reaction score
People, who when eating meat that has some amount of cartilage, proceed to crunchily chew upon every little bit, making a noise akin to slowly snapping a cat's tail bone by bone... it kills the appetite.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
People who serve meat with cartilage or gristle so one has to decide between crunching it up, swallowing it whole or spitting it back out.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Bob!!! This surprises me. But way to go buddy. Did you have time to do a little happy dance over the bastard's prone carcass? The jackass.

Well, since I give up my seat on the bus every single day to some old lady or another while other young fully fit young men just sit there, I feel I have the right to not be physically impeded by just such a young fully fit young man.

Here's another commuting a**hole story: My wife and I are on the bus going home sitting on seats that face inward (rather than to the front) towards another row facing us. There's a skinny guy across from us reading a book with his legs crossed such that he's blocking the open seat next to him. He's also sitting a bit on both seats. A woman gets on and wants to sit there and says "excuse me". He responds by looking up, getting a perturbed look on his face, and then barely moving. This lady was not small, but she was far from hugely obese. But she fit in her seat just fine. "Full figured" maybe. But because he didn't move over enough (still blocking her seat) she pushes into him. He looks disgustedly at her and then looks up at us with a slight knowing grin as if to say "********* made me move, can you believe it?" We both proceeded to just stare at him with nasty looks on our faces making it clear that we don't share in his feelings. Mine hopefully also conveyed a look of "and if you take one step too close to me I will stomp on your flip-flop clad feet with the full intention of breaking your toes just to punish you for being such a dick."

b

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rdawson808
Well, since I give up my seat on the bus every single day to some old lady or another while other young fully fit young men just sit there, I feel I have the right to not be physically impeded by just such a young fully fit young man.

Here's another commuting a**hole story: My wife and I are on the bus going home sitting on seats that face inward (rather than to the front) towards another row facing us. There's a skinny guy across from us reading a book with his legs crossed such that he's blocking the open seat next to him. He's also sitting a bit on both seats. A woman gets on and wants to sit there and says "excuse me". He responds by looking up, getting a perturbed look on his face, and then barely moving. This lady was not small, but she was far from hugely obese. But she fit in her seat just fine. "Full figured" maybe. But because he didn't move over enough (still blocking her seat) she pushes into him. He looks disgustedly at her and then looks up at us with a slight knowing grin as if to say "********* made me move, can you believe it?" We both proceeded to just stare at him with nasty looks on our faces making it clear that we don't share in his feelings. Mine hopefully also conveyed a look of "and if you take one step too close to me I will stomp on your flip-flop clad feet with the full intention of breaking your toes just to punish you for being such a dick."

b

Bob - You live in a crowded metro area ('the Naked City', as it were): mass transit assholes (massholes?
laugh.gif
) abound, and letting them get to you will drive you insane! I save my ire for able bodied morons being inconsiderate towards the elderly, infirm, pregnant or mothers struggling w/ kids. Otherwise, I find it's not worth it....
smile.gif

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So much anger, here I worry, that this thread is not helping, the healing.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just spilled coffee all over my shirt

EDIT: And on my Numerical Recipes in C book

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am pissed that US is not populated by Germans.
And it is getting noticebly worse every 5 years or so.
People who work in different services are getting progressively imbicile.
In a past 6 mnonths I had problems with:
BankofAmerica
Amex
FedEx
Realtor C21
KennethCole
PayPal
Commerce Insurance
Parking garage of Plaza hotel in NY
Few restaurants.
City of Boston transportation Dept.
and the list goes on and on.

Mind you none and I want to emphasize, NONE of the problems were due to my mistakes.
Some of them are still remain unresolved.
They are absolutely avoidable problems if only employees of named organizations had German brains.

Deutschland uber alles!!!!!

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dkzzzz
They are absolutely avoidable problems if only employees of named organizations had German brains.

They would wear, dark socks at, the beach ?

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vaclava krishna
They would wear, dark socks at, the beach ?

That of course, but also they would read your mind. And after they've read it they would not stop slapping you

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dkzzzz
I am pissed that US is not populated by Germans. And it is getting noticebly worse every 5 years or so. People who work in different services are getting progressively imbicile. In a past 6 mnonths I had problems with: BankofAmerica Amex FedEx Realtor C21 KennethCole PayPal Commerce Insurance Parking garage of Plaza hotel in NY Few restaurants. City of Boston transportation Dept. and the list goes on and on. Mind you none and I want to emphasize, NONE of the problems were due to my mistakes. Some of them are still remain unresolved. They are absolutely avoidable problems if only employees of named organizations had German brains. Deutschland uber alles!!!!!
Kenneth Cole? However, I agree that most of those institutions are altogether incompetent without the redeeming intervention of mental marsupialation.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Kenneth Cole?

However, I agree that most of those institutions are altogether incompetent without the redeeming intervention of mental marsupialation.

My girlfriend's school bag.

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apparently something's gone awry with the bearings of my car, such that it will need an additional $300-400 dollars of work. I'd like to just get rid of the ******* thing, but public transportation in this city is a joke.

Paypal and eBay remain the shittiest ******* companies in the entire world, including whatever Chinese companies are putting carcinogenic cardboard in baby formula this week.

I am conflicted by my impending college attendance, which I still thoroughly regard as a swindle on the aspirational middle-class.

While on the phone with a Miss Cleo-soundalike Paypal representative, my phone made some bizarre noise and went from having a full charge to being non-operational.

I am a couple weeks away from homelessness due to odd twists of fate pertaining to roommates.

If I saw this post, I'd entertain posting a LiveJournal logo as a snide response. Son of a *****. I have lost.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads