Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

Apparently something's gone awry with the bearings of my car, such that it will need an additional $300-400 dollars of work. I'd like to just get rid of the fucking thing, but public transportation in this city is a joke.

Paypal and eBay remain the shittiest fucking companies in the entire world, including whatever Chinese companies are putting carcinogenic cardboard in baby formula this week.

I am conflicted by my impending college attendance, which I still thoroughly regard as a swindle on the aspirational middle-class.

While on the phone with a Miss Cleo-soundalike Paypal representative, my phone made some bizarre noise and went from having a full charge to being non-operational.

I am a couple weeks away from homelessness due to odd twists of fate pertaining to roommates.

If I saw this post, I'd entertain posting a LiveJournal logo as a snide response. Son of a bitch. I have lost.

Well at least you have your career as a world class speedwalker to fall back on.

Keep your head up, ladies. As my sensei Tupac would say.

2. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

Bob - You live in a crowded metro area ('the Naked City', as it were): mass transit assholes (massholes? [​IMG] ) abound, and letting them get to you will drive you insane! I save my ire for able bodied morons being inconsiderate towards the elderly, infirm, pregnant or mothers struggling w/ kids. Otherwise, I find it's not worth it....[​IMG]

I have decided to take your advice to heart and try to let more slide. I will probably give myself an aneurism if I get upset over every jerk on the Metro.

But bad drivers are still pissing me off. [​IMG]

b

3. evilgeniusdan

evilgeniusdan Senior member

Minimum wage

4. inogenius

inogenius Active Member

i really freaking hate the fact that my left shift key is not working. time to rip the freaking laptop keyboard apart.

5. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

Fucking Northern Virginia traffic. I was driving back to Annapolis from Reston, and apparently, all of 495 decides they are going to just stop because it's raining. Just spent about 2 hours waiting to cross Wilson Bridge. Idiots.

JB

6. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

eBay. For some reason, the drop-down bars on the left where you select sizes and whatnot in the clothing section are not working. The eBay pages never fully load.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

Fucking Northern Virginia traffic. I was driving back to Annapolis from Reston, and apparently, all of 495 decides they are going to just stop because it's raining. Just spent about 2 hours waiting to cross Wilson Bridge. Idiots.

JB

Ah, thanks for quoting me in your .sig JetBlast. That's sweet. [​IMG]

You should have taken the other way around if you were coming from Dulles. Do you live in Annapolis? My wife and I just moved from the historic district there into DC.

b

8. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

JB

There is a little bit of distrust of bridges this week. Just a little.

9. calvin1663

calvin1663 Senior member

I'm about to go spend three weeks in nova scotia with a family (my stepfather's kids) that I really really really don't like. there's nothing to do (sit on a beach and read/do application essays/summer reading which includes the bible) and worst of all, they love it.

packing for said vacation

the DMV

an incredibly hot girl who I really like and see once a year for about 3 days (at most) essentially told me she really didn't want to see me

my mother

I haven't seen the simpsons movie or bourne ultimatum

10. bkrstic

bkrstic Senior member

the shittiness of UCAS if you're non-UK/EU

11. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Women. But, women piss me off in general, so maybe not a rant as a lifelong problem… [​IMG]

Jon.

12. avec_moi

avec_moi Member

I got laid off not long ago, and I'm still pissed about that.

Who the fuck lays off a 16 year old?

13. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

I am conflicted by my impending college attendance, which I still thoroughly regard as a swindle on the aspirational middle-class.

As swindles go, college isn't half bad. At least you have something when you're done.

14. StolenCar

StolenCar Well-Known Member

As swindles go, college isn't half bad. At least you have something when you're done.

Debt?

15. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Debt?

I said something...not something good.

But yeah, this student debt things is out of control.