• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate Citibank. I opened an account in September to keep a small amount of cash in for daily ATM withdrawals since my normal bank has very few ATMs in the area and citibank has one right down the street from me. Now 4 months later they changed the account parameters and I can either close the account, use the account in ways I never wanted too (direct deposit + bill payment or maintain a 1500 balance), or get charged $10/month. Stupid bait and switch practices.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I hate Citibank. I opened an account in September to keep a small amount of cash in for daily ATM withdrawals since my normal bank has very few ATMs in the area and citibank has one right down the street from me. Now 4 months later they changed the account parameters and I can either close the account, use the account in ways I never wanted too (direct deposit + bill payment or maintain a 1500 balance), or get charged $10/month. Stupid bait and switch practices.

Commercial banks are the worst scam ever. See my previous bitching about them. My father has a vault. He has the right idea.

scrooge_mcduck.jpg

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

WTF is big lots, you yokel?

its a stupid ************* wanna be walmart store next to my stupid ************* store. i would never walk in there, but they sell snacks and drinks so i go there a few times a week.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

its a stupid ************* wanna be walmart store next to my stupid ************* store. i would never walk in there, but they sell snacks and drinks so i go there a few times a week.

Is the any hot ass for you to scope out?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Is the any hot ass for you to scope out?

if i was into to cottage cheese cellulite filled granny ass there would more than the eye could see.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Not quite.

Big Lots is a closeouts place - everything in there is something that was discontinued, out-of-date, overproduced, or didn't sell somewhere else. It's sort of like TJ Maxx/Marshall's, but more comprehensive, and less discriminating. They sell food in there.

By definition, it is a budget-oriented place, and attracts the employees and clientele you might expect, making Big Lots arguably worse than Wal-Mart.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Not quite.
Big Lots is a closeouts place - everything in there is something that was discontinued, out-of-date, overproduced, or didn't sell somewhere else. It's sort of like TJ Maxx/Marshall's, but more comprehensive, and less discriminating. They sell food in there.
By definition, it is a budget-oriented place, and attracts the employees and clientele you might expect, making Big Lots arguably worse than Wal-Mart.

good summation. i have only been to the one next to my store. they also carry a **** ton of crappy off brand weird ****.

God, it's so ******* windy. Make it stop.

yes.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How often do you need cash? If not that often I'd just close the account and withdraw from your normal bank ahead of time.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Do you buy snacks and drinks in bulk? Are they all past their expiration date? :confused:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads