• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
This is why my contributions go into a money market and I make my own buys. I'm also sure there is a little blip when everyone's scheduled buys get made.

I looked into this actually. They charge an arm and a leg for a brokerage option though so I said *******.

Don't you get a choice of funds? If so, isn't one a money market? Just contribute to that and make buys of the other funds at your own discretion.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I was under the impression that the money market was just like a fund and the only way to get money out of it is to rebalance. Now you got me curious, because that is a good idea.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Just looked it up, I can only do this once a month based on the rules of our plan, and there might be a delay as to when it reallocates funds from money market to other investments. It isn't instant like a broker option is. I think with these restrictions it might be more trouble than it is worth.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I love it when the stock market booms right before pay day so everything going into my 401k gets bought at higher prices. It is like the market does it on purpose just to **** us bureaucrats.

actually they do that to TAKE ADVANTAGE of you and INCREASE PROFITS.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i got pulled over this morning. ******* cops. made me late to work. at least i only got a warning.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Speeding?

per usuall, yes i was. :hide:

however the cop was standing outside of his car giving someone else a ticket as i came around the bend. he didn't have a radar gun on him. he just motioned me over. im not gonna lie, i wanted to just blow past him, there was no way he could have gotten in his car which was parked around the corner and caught up to me. but that would just be dumb.

being that there is no way he can confirm my actual speed he couldnt really give me a ticket that would stand up if i challenged it in court. i knew that and so did he. but because he is a dickbag he made me wait forever to issue his warning, even though i told him i was speeding because i was running late for work.

INORITE

Last edited:

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

A number of things pissed me off today.
1. I had lunch at Panera.
2. As soon as I walked in I thought of Conne.
3. The sandwich I had was awful. I can appreciate places like Panera for what they are, quick eats that taste decent enough. This was a total disaster.

:slayer:

Sadly I don't go much anymore. I did pop in this week for the first time in a month or two. The new steak sandwich is decent.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Clips of live performances on Youtube with ****** audio. All these idiots recording and uploading clips on their Iphones as if they're the first people to hear Fleetwood Mac live need to cut this **** out. I have to go through about ten different videos for "The Chain" before I find one that doesn't blow.

Last edited:

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fedex. So, I stayed home yesterday because goods bought in NY only take two days to get to Indy for both UPS and Fedex ground shipping. Things I wanted shipped were intentionally purchased on Tuesday and should have arrived yesterday. The UPS items came right on schedule, but not Fedex. Turns out that the items were dispatched for delivery yesterday, but Fedex put the wrong house number on the delivery label, even though it was correct on the package. I got my package today but it freaked me out because it was my most expensive purchase (a goodie from Loro Piana), not to mention being stuck in the house for the good part of another day.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ugh. shipping sucks. personally i prefer usps.

fwiffo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm bloody fat. A month's gorging is catching up on me. I'm afraid to even shop for clothes because I know I'm supposed to be 5kg lighter. I can feel it in my waist, the buttoning of the jacket and the thigh of my trousers. Maybe I should starve myself.

Last edited:

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Clips of live performances on Youtube with ****** audio. All these idiots recording and uploading clips on their Iphones as if they're the first people to hear Fleetwood Mac live need to cut this **** out. I have to go through about ten different videos for "The Chain" before I find one that doesn't blow.

I feel your pain. Did this during the recent Steely Dan tour. But when you find a gem, it's a real gem.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

great song. PIA, but totally worth it.

I feel your pain. Did this during the recent Steely Dan tour. But when you find a gem, it's a real gem.

steely dan. :inlove:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads