• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Yes. And text.
It is embarrassing. She is verbally grovelling.

Jesus Christ man! If I was rocking a RubeRod I have a feeling my entire world would be different!

ezlau

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GreenFrog
Actually, I think I might just keep this car for a while and just get another new car when I think it's time to upgrade.

The ZHP is a very special car and I don't think I'd want to sell it away, unless I can for a great price :p

Besides, I wouldn't mod it beyond the exhaust anyway.

I haz teh zhp knob installed in my car and I effin love it <3 enjoy the car dude, remember to take good care in terms of maintenance to it, or it gets expensive very very fast w/o warranty.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
GreenFrog, don't mod that car. There is no need to, it's essentially a 330 with an M-Sport pack, and that is fine for what it is, and they usually don't look as good modded. I live where none of the cars are M's and all of them are M-sport kitted, and there's no faster way to cheapen the look of a BMW than to start adding aftermarket **** to it. Exhausts - a fast way to make all your neighbors and fellow roadgoers mad, and the performance gains are trivial.

egpt

Reaction score
Post count requirement to send pm's on this forum. 1 to go

egpt

Reaction score
dismal, i still don't understand your love for bmw's, worst looking german cars ever (except for one 5 series from the 70+'s or 80's)

ezlau

Reaction score
Originally Posted by egpt
dismal, i still don't understand your love for bmw's, worst looking german cars ever (except for one 5 series from the 70+'s or 80's)

Not sure if serious..

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ezlau
Not sure if serious..

well if he is he is WRONG

ezlau

Reaction score
Originally Posted by in stitches
well if he is he is WRONG

cheers.gif

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's become increasingly obvious over the last year that my family has influenced me in many good ways, but have also played a negative role in the shaping of my identity. They're all well-read with great wit and a sense of humor. But they're also so closed off to new ideas or activities. It's as though everything they enjoy doing or are willing to try was solidified decades ago and there's just no give to the possibility of adding anything of note to those.

It sucks, because I really enjoy the great banter and times we spend together. But there's always these sense of redundancy because our time spent together generally involves one or more of the same handful of activities or places they have deemed worthwhile.

I don't have aspirations to be some seasoned traveler, but I'm aware I don't want to let myself follow in their footsteps in this regard. It seems like such a monotonous way to go through life.

yjeezle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just got a speeding ticket for passing someone that was swerving in the right lane on a single lane road.

JoelF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
It's become increasingly obvious over the last year that my family has influenced me in many good ways, but have also played a negative role in the shaping of my identity.

Whoa so that's novel. Welcome to the human condition.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well obviously those closet to you during your formative years are going to impact the type of person you become, for better or worse. What I was getting at was how some of those negative influences are only now really becoming apparent to me. I'm able to realize that I don't want to follow in their footpaths in that respect, but I've definitely developed a similar outlook for a lot of things (i.e. being closed off to a lot of activities).

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoelF
They call it reciprocity but it's purely a game to make money and a pain **********.
No. That's actually what it is. Reciprocity. That's how visas work. Country A requires B to submit XYZ so B also requires XYZ from A. T-bone, unless you live in a subdivision or something like that, just let the grass go brown. It'll spring back to life in the Autumn. ETA: Should ask what type of grass? Zoysia? Bermuda? Spiralis? (Kidding on the last. Although that'd be a pretty sweet lawn).

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im really tired and and am super pissed of about being at work on july 4th while my family and the rest of the country enjoys a paid day off. *******. my life.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads