Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. CDFS

CDFS Senior member

no. the suspension is perfect, thank you. in fact, im thinking of getting coilovers and other suspension goodies to make it firmer, so fail on your part. the pot holes just piss me off cause they're causing faster wear-n-tear on my baby [​IMG]
    IME, it's rather hard.

2. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

We were busy as shit for lunch. I can't wait to get raped over dinner service.

i will be glad to rape you over a nice steak dinner. check your email btw.

3. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

i will be glad to rape you over a nice steak dinner. check your email btw.

Will after work tonight holmes.

4. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

Some chick at Central Market was wearing those fingerless glove looking thingies that are made of wool and went to her elbows. Because hey, it's 100 degrees outside, so dress warm.

5. jpeirpont

jpeirpont Senior member

Nothing at all, finally.

6. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

7. mgm9128

mgm9128 Senior member

The Egyptians that live next door have been setting off fireworks since Friday evening. I feel like I am in Baghdad.

8. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

Some girl about ran into the back of my car, she came roaring up behind me and slammed on the brakes; about 50 ft later, tons of room in front and back of me because I'm behind 4 or 5 other cars as a car is making a right turn, she does rear-end me. [​IMG] Some teenage girl with a thousand million fucking spirit beads on her rearview mirror and sunglasses that covered half her face. Not cute enough for me to want an apology BJ [​IMG] Car is 97% ok where she hit me though, did not really expect that from an Audi. I think she hit me at about 10-20mph, so that is pretty impressive.

9. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

10. JapanAlex01

JapanAlex01 Senior member

People using the word 'troll' or 'trolling', because someone didn't agree with their opinion! Oh, boo hoo! It really pisses me off, because people use it as an end-all kind of come-back. Which is bollocks, because they just don't have any way of arguing in a mature fashion!

11. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

People using the word 'troll' or 'trolling', because someone didn't agree with their opinion! Oh, boo hoo! It really pisses me off, because people use it as an end-all kind of come-back. Which is bollocks, because they just don't have any way of arguing in a mature fashion!

Obvious troll is obvious.

12. JapanAlex01

Obvious troll is obvious.
    What do you mean? Are you implying that a troll is a troll (doesn't make sense anyway) or that I am a troll? I've just read so many people using it in the wrong context! For instant, I didn't really like (or at least, didn't get) Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (1. it wasn't as funny as people say it is, 2. the plot is droll at best, and 3. wtf is up with all the battles, etc? Would rather have had real conversations!). I've had people call me a troll for not liking it. That is like calling someone with b.o. a nazi?

13. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

Some girl about ran into the back of my car, she came roaring up behind me and slammed on the brakes; about 50 ft later, tons of room in front and back of me because I'm behind 4 or 5 other cars as a car is making a right turn, she does rear-end me. [​IMG] Some teenage girl with a thousand million fucking spirit beads on her rearview mirror and sunglasses that covered half her face. Not cute enough for me to want an apology BJ [​IMG]

Car is 97% ok where she hit me though, did not really expect that from an Audi. I think she hit me at about 10-20mph, so that is pretty impressive.

no shit, your new car [​IMG]

What do you mean? Are you implying that a troll is a troll (doesn't make sense anyway) or that I am a troll?

I've just read so many people using it in the wrong context! For instant, I didn't really like (or at least, didn't get) Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (1. it wasn't as funny as people say it is, 2. the plot is droll at best, and 3. wtf is up with all the battles, etc? Would rather have had real conversations!). I've had people call me a troll for not liking it. That is like calling someone with b.o. a nazi?

hes trolling u bro

14. JapanAlex01

He's trolling you, bro.

Duped again, eh! *tap dances out of room

(Secretly blushing, cos you called me your bro! [​IMG])