• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
if psychoanalyzing my posts gives some sort of purpose to your life, please, by all means, continue. all i ask is that you please provide more movie theater-grade nachos and flavored melted cheese product since i'm not particularly fond of popcorn.

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if psychoanalyzing my posts gives some sort of purpose to your life, please, by all means, continue. all i ask is that you please provide more movie theater-grade nachos and flavored melted cheese product since i'm not particularly fond of popcorn.

Blasphemy! More fried dumplings please.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Didn't realize we had so many SJWs on here.

**** yea man stupid SJWs making it harder for me to say slurs on the internet and be an asshole to people in a thread about what you're wearing today

now lets go get some gorilla mind pill nootropics and talk about how date **** isn't real and complaining about gamergate. 2004 was the best year!

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

stop being a dick and stop pretending to puppet master the thread, it's not clever and everyone knows what you're doing. i didn't read this thread for like... 3 years, and coming back to it was a pleasant experience until the last few pages.

Slin

Reaction score
4tshCyM.jpg
puXNMYC.jpg

Our Legacy / Qasimi / Zara / Jacquie Séries / H&M / Converse x Nast

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
finally figured out where to put a full length mirror in our living room and ordered one. so hopefully more fit pics from me.

i don't own any of the stuff pictured anymore. including the furniture...

7E057B1A-C81C-43EE-AD94-07FF9EBB4D4D.jpeg

sarti
schneider
siki im
raf

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
**** yea man stupid SJWs making it harder for me to say slurs on the internet and be an asshole to people in a thread about what you're wearing today

now lets go get some gorilla mind pill nootropics and talk about how date **** isn't real and complaining about gamergate. 2004 was the best year!

Sounds about white.

t3hg0suazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
finally figured out where to put a full length mirror in our living room and ordered one. so hopefully more fit pics from me.

View attachment 1162330

sarti
schneider
siki im
raf

I swear there's a fit of you from 5 years ago that looks exactly the same. That said, it's still dope
that's how you know the clothes are working

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh the spoiler title is dotted out on mobile lol. it is an old one! i think last time i posted a fit pic...

Last edited:

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1162330

sarti
schneider
siki im
raf

I remember this pic! Made me want some raf derbies so bad

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

View attachment 1162330

sarti
schneider
siki im
raf

So good stevo.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads