• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s not a matter of serious or not (how could anything you say on here actually be taken seriously?) it’s a matter of people being tired of your bullshit and you using sarcasm to deflect responsibility for your choice of words.

I feel like you might want to be responsive to this more congenial strategy of combatting your **** posting because eventually people are just going to start trolling you and it seems like you’re sensitive enough that it may not go well for you.

I’m fine with people being obnoxious and saying things to get people upset, but at least take responsibility for the fact that you’re being a dick, and taking joy in it.

What I can’t stand is seeing you rile people up them blame them for it and suggest what you’re doing is harmless fun. It’s not. You bully and demean people (I feel like the only time I see you is when you’re **** talking people who post in waywt, and you typically go after the lowest hanging fruit, which mirrors the bullying behavior I see in the insecure or abused children I work with). That’s your choice, but at least own up to it dawg.
Dude you’re kinda over reacting a bit. What did he even say in his post to trigger this man?

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's not one post. It's a decade of them.

faue

Reaction score
What is this slapfight going on today?
C2B180C7-5564-4830-8B19-4FBA01B6D357.jpeg

Evan Kinori pleated jacket
Phlannel Suvin cotton tee
18East khadi work pants
Yuketen Ranger Mocs
Eastlogue medic bag

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nahn doesn’t put his critiques kindly but when he’s not totally **** posting k pop gifs what he says does hold truth imo (in terms of fit critiques)

I wouldn’t go as far as u did to call him a bully with a damaged childhood.

I sadly haven’t met him in person but he’s a genuinely helpful dude (although I guess he can be prickly sometimes)

Jonas251

Reaction score
Nahn doesn’t put his critiques kindly but when he’s not totally **** posting k pop gifs what he says does hold truth imo (in terms of fit critiques)

I sadly haven’t met him in person but he’s a genuinely helpful dude (although I guess he can be prickly sometimes)

I don’t doubt any of that. People are multifaceted. Fair to say I went too far.

Kal Varnsen

Reaction score

I really hadn't meant to start a big thing after my first comment towards him, but I do think had someone else said what he said, the blow back would have entirely different. If Moo had said it, for example, not only would there have been a more negative response, but nahneun would likely have been the one to lead the charge.

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really hadn't meant to start a big thing after my first comment towards him, but I do think had someone else said what he said, the blow back would have entirely different. If Moo had said it, for example, not only would there have been a more negative response, but nahneun would likely have been the one to lead the charge.

The art of bullying without getting time out is to first meet the house owner. This is what you guys have been missing.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Didn't realize we had so many SJWs on here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads