• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jbravo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every time I look at that Zam model picture, it reminds me that mentally and physically challenged kid that lived in my neighborhood back in my childhood, who had no neck and whose head was attached right to his torso.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
I agree that the Zam outfit is pretty ridiculous looking, and I do think that the content of SZ's community is pretty garbage, but I do find it uncomfortable that the conversation has shifted from making fun of SZ for being too stodgy into making fun of them for being too weird. And when people liked sinnedk — who spends 90% of his time on here discussing brands like CCP and Augusta, yet has a single outfit to show for it all — decide to jump in, I can't help but find it mind-numbing.

And when dudes who spend a huge portion of their leisure time on the internet discussing luxury fashion, and then have the absolute lack of self-awareness to make fun of others for being non-gender-conforming, it's just absolutely stupid.

Finally, this thread isn't the place to be posting other people's outfits and making fun of them. This is for sharing your own outfits and commenting on ones posted by others here voluntarily.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's not about gender or weirdness… but I get your point.

Jbravo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chill, dude! Until I dig out some of your older fits and we all start making fun of them
biggrin.gif

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I need to get my hands on a pair of these somewhere… I'd like to try some on first. Look great.

Yeah. They are super lustful. It looks like they can actually take the place of a derby and a boot all at the same time.

Finally, this thread isn't the place to be posting other people's outfits and making fun of them. This is for sharing your own outfits and commenting on ones posted by others here voluntarily.

This. I don't really care for most of those fits, but I don't think that we need to resort in this thread to yanking a random fits from the Internet just to **** on them. There is not really anything to be gained by doing that.

where have you been?? @Bam!ChairDance

Seriously

---

Francks and kg, looking superior.

---

@spacepope, if I go to the challenge thread and do not find that ill fit of yours I will has so much sadness.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I agree that the Zam outfit is pretty ridiculous looking, and I do think that the content of SZ's community is pretty garbage, but I do find it uncomfortable that the conversation has shifted from making fun of SZ for being too stodgy into making fun of them for being too weird. And when people liked sinnedk — who spends 90% of his time on here discussing brands like CCP and Augusta, yet has a single outfit to show for it all — decide to jump in, I can't help but find it mind-numbing.

And when dudes who spend a huge portion of their leisure time on the internet discussing luxury fashion, and then have the absolute lack of self-awareness to make fun of others for being non-gender-conforming, it's just absolutely stupid.

Brad is on his misogynist rant again about some garbage gender BS.

Tell me the truth are you one of those people that cries after sex?

Seriously Brad, you are like a little child constantly annoying adults. I don't care about "avante garde" per se. I am also not a fan of "avant garde", I am a fan of fashion and looking cool. Just cuz i discuss those types of brands/labes in the appropriate threads doesn't make me limited to those brands. And if you think that that is what fashion is... limiting oneself to specific brands then guess what you belong on SZ and you have Faust's mentality kid.

Have a nice evening and please stop bothering me in the future, notice i avoid having inane conversations with you now, you just don't change or grow up.

Last edited:

Auximenes

Reaction score
I also have those ZB Minimalist DNA pants in the wool and also in the previous seasons overdyed 12 oz heavy cotton. They are my favorite pants that Zam has produced thus far. They are far more fitted all the way down than any of the other J leg shapes with twisting seams. These have all of those details but sit right where they need to unlike the body morphing low crotch, wide thigh style of most of the other DNA cuts. I wear mine sized down a bit more than it appears Stitches does. I've seen them styled both ways. ODD Nyc put a stick thin dude in a pair of 48s for their web photos. The other big difference I found in the AW15 wool version is that the wool is through and through black, not object dyed as most other ZB items are. While I love the subtle blue, greenish or oxblood tints that peek out in the seams of the overdyed stuff, it does make it hard to match up with other dark colors. The wool is just a black black with no color cast at all.

Dead on. I wear those DNA min with Schneider tops or outerwear all the time. I did that with my Soft Js too, but these FW14 are even more appropriate.

Thx man, yes these are the Nasreddin pants. I love them so much i got them in 2 different fabrics.
Wear your harness bag in good health
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I once said something on SZ about people wearing skirts, well men wearing skirts, and boy did i get a lot of heat of that. I know there are those rick pants which have an extended skirt like cover thats ok. But full on skirts like in that blog, c'mon now you cannot expect people not to get weirded out by you. A traditionally dressed scotsman would be insulted by those guys in dresses.

It's not about wearing skirts or not it's about looking good or not. I don't get how you haven't picked this up after however long.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Marc says… "Come on guys can't we all just get along? Give me a hug!"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads