• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nvm i misinterpreted your post

about what i posted, yea lighting is bad, i should use more natural light next time but i dont wanna lift up the curtains during the day and have the neighbors see me taking selfies. Sneakers were just something comfortable, i've COMMON PROJECTS but they're too beat now and I just use them as baller gym shoes. And the pants are trousers but with sweatpant like cuffs.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
T3C, I think those fits are pretty nice, and the new camera angle is a great success.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
can you assholes take this to the self help thread and post some fits?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

why does everyone spell my name wrong, it's like a really weird version of not remembering names irl except it's written out every time I post

no one can spell my username right either. yours is even a fullblown english word.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

tbh I stopped watching gundam unicorn after 2 eps cause I found the plot pretty bad even for anime. Unicorn was the main reason I watched, would buy the gunpla if I had time to actually build it. 

i..... i'm..... not sure we can be sf buddies anymore....

Donut

Reaction score
@The3rdConch0rd Echoing what everyone else said but I really like most of your fits. The latest one you posted is great. What's the sweater?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

Thanks for all the advice, guys. I really appreciate the insight you all have. Would it help to gain a little insight into what I want out of clothes? I think this fit sort of embodies what I want the foundation of my wardrobe to be. Which is to say a casual aesthetic employing a flattering silhouette with interesting textures. (Reading that back to myself sounds like nonsense lol.) I think the biggest area for improvement lies in the denim in the first and second fit. I'd really like to wear stuff like this 75% of the time and then throw in HF stuff from Prorsum, SLP and Margiela and whatnot to fill in the remaining 25%. I probably have the most fun wearing HF stuff, but it's not always the most appropriate choice. And for all those keeping score at home, I believe the footwear in the first and third pic are the only item sold by MrP. That being said, I didn't buy any of them from MrP. Although I do certainly think they are one of the better "big guy" online retailers.
I then experimented with this:
@spacepope really cool fit. Would be interesting to see the flowy-ness of the top reiterated somehow in the trousers.
your experiment is the best of the 3.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
i know i'm an ass and i rarely ever filter my word choice, but i will always be as objective as i can be when evaluating something :foo:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads