• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@ManofKent please post a ninja outfit and save this thread.

Sorry - dull suits for me at the moment. Perfect wear for banging your head against a wall in.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ftfy

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Nahneun doesn't like bitches playing on his phone

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@Caveat From all the criticism you give, I am baffled that you applaud @accordion latest 'WAYWT'. It is a messy look IMO. Perhaps you're still adjusting as well because the said photo is quite poor. Lighting is too dim, and all you see is a floral shirt peeking out. It is quite jarring.

Maybe fantastic was too strong of a compliment. But yeah, other than the shoes I like it. I'm a sucker for a colorful pattern as a small detail, like that shirt.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I decided to buy some actual heavy winter gear, in advance of what I correctly predicted to be an uncharacteristically brutal winter. I didn't break the bank, mind you, since the days it'll actually be necessary in NC are pretty rare.

Gruesomely unflattering Harris-Teeter bathroom lighting
Some garbage TJMaxx t-shirt
Hans Kristoff scarf
American Eagle jacket (Real goose down puffer for $50. Suck it.)
Nudies
Black patent leather sherpa-lined Spring Courts (no vis)

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

You take that back you *************. You take that back and you never open your mouth again

Gundam unicorn was the best gudam series I've seen in a while.. Definitely worth your time.

My too "mr porter" comment was in terms of his styling of the items, not so much the actual brand list

Unicorn is actually really good. It's set in the UC timeline after Char's Counterattack, so you're going to see a lot of tropes repeated from the original, but still very well done.

Pardon my ignorance, but how does one actually go about watching Gundam Unicorn? It's not on Netflix or Amazon Prime instant video, which is pretty much the only way I watch anything anymore.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
torrent it

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unicorns suck

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
^ That **** is like a metaphor for TOJ lol

The3rdConch0rd

Reaction score
Agreed, I know this isn't face and head forum but it makes a big difference
Really glad I finally went for this look. Had been thinking of doing it for a few years once I noticed my hair thinning.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads