• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgimacarrot

Reaction score

I'm really trying to work on incorporating more textures. I've got the basics down and I'm trying to decide where to go from here.

Last edited:

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New members get ripped all the time. Maybe it's a little bit excessive and we could be kinder about it, but I like to think that no one who gets their fit ripped on the internet actually thinks it's a reflection on how good they are at anything in life other than dressing up. Some of them react quite well (Benseyed and snowman come to mind), and almost none of them react as poorly as Isachenko has.

On another note, WAYWT has stepped it up to a whole new level lately. So many sick fits, keep doing your thing guys

^ lose the boat shoes.

This is such a Styleforum
2122.png
reflex, I think the shoes work fine here

Last edited:

omgimacarrot

Reaction score
They're Oak Street Vibram Camp boots, so moc toe, not boat shoes. I'm willing to hear any constructive criticism, no matter how harsh it may be.

fishbones

Reaction score

even though I'm not wearing shoes i'm just going to post this here because there is too much text.
EDIT: SHOES.

forget u den mask
forget u den asymmetrical ma-1
forget u den logo shirt
forget u den tapered trousers
forget u den socks
forget u den 1460 mono black.

Last edited:

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Forget u den boat shoes.
Remember u den winterish boots.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

presumably it cant. which is one of many reasons i dont put offensive posters on ignore. or anyone really. i only have 1 person on ignore, and that is because he is a waste of space in every way.
stop what? what have i done, my man?

Wait you have yourself on block?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
clearly he has obama on block

Reaction score

Are you kidding me? Brad's whole MO is to be as horrible to every new member as humanly possible, then hide behind our best PC intentions when inevitably, insult after insult, someone finally calls the man in tights and lipstick a transexual (which, by the way, is his custom title).

Being PC is easy. It's an easy stance. It's easy to care, or to appear to care, about people in the abstract, when it suits your interests. It's just as easy to look beyond this at someone's actual behavior -- the way they, you know, actually treat people, real people -- and see just what a load of crap that is.

Forget Isa. Remember Bortelli? He wasn't a troll. He came here posting fits, asking noob questions, seeking advice, hoping to participate. And like countless others, he suffered a zillion provocations from Brad, and like countless others, he was very restrained in his response. And like many others, he was driven away in short order by another reprehensible thumb-seeking post in which he was told he was basically useless as a human being.

Good times.

Hey, glad I read this. Thought I'd give styleforum a second chance. You guys aren't that bad after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads