• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

qkrpg26l.jpg

Nothing special at all. Mostly just ecstatic that my camera is working again, after it and everything else got completely soaked through this weekend.

no vis: tea, scones, clotted cream, damson jam. Cream first.

sVkbiaPl.jpg

FKG1Rtdl.jpg

DHvMoXjl.jpg

RKokMdAl.jpg

great fit and scenery

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cola - You need to sort out your pants. Always a lot of excess fabric most everywhere.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
x-post from Alden thread:

Dear uncles and nephews (cousins?),

Today I joined the legions of Alden fan(boy)s everywhere as a pair of Alden (for J. Crew) chukkas in #8 shell arrived at my doorstep (or, more accurately, was handed to my by the UPS guy).

Huge props to the guy at the Chestnut St. J. Crew in Philadelphia, who spent easily 20 minutes on the phone with people at the Ludlow store in New York getting them to honor the discount I got online for the pair I wanted to exchange. It's entirely possible that I got the last pair of 11.5Ds in the country.

Looking closely, I can already see some subtle variations in the color of the leather where the toebox has folded while I walk. It's ******* beautiful.

Also, W+H straight fit raws.

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
synthese, do you live in the UK now? I could have sworn you were from Colorado or something.

He has been there for quite some time, but only recently learned that I would very much like to move there myself, and has taken the opportunity to tease me with beautiful photos of the country.

Last edited:

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

He has been there for quite some time, but only recently learned that I would very much like to move there myself, and has taken the opportunity to tease me with beautiful photos of the country.

The countryside is pretty awesome. I was living in Wales in the country for a few years and just recently moved into the city in Chester (closer to work) and now I just wanna move back.

joachim1

Reaction score
qkrpg26l.jpg

Nothing special at all. Mostly just ecstatic that my camera is working again, after it and everything else got completely soaked through this weekend.

no vis: tea, scones, clotted cream, damson jam. Cream first.

Last edited:

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

WRK jacket zam belt John Elliott jeans allsaints boots LINEN SPACE-TOILET WALLPAPER SHIRT : THRIFTED
probably would be better without the half-tuck, but i still think this is pretty good

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
same here. not loving half tuck, but quite like the fit otherwise. scraggly white beard is kinda cool tho.

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Half tuck aside, boots are holding the rest of the fit back.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
half tuck is cringeworthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads