• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
also, re: tron army. basically it involves you combing the country for orphaned jil sander items and then EMSing them to kelvin.

Hrm do we get the scraps from his table i.e. sander pieces that don't fit him? I'd be down if it leads me to a metallic knit ;p

stinger70

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Poomba
Self Edge
Imperial Shearer
MMM High-tops

Just got back from an extended trip overseas and ended up losing 20 pounds.
Big sale coming up I guess.
IMG_9224.jpg

Those shoes are so nice...surely you need to either tuck in fully, or wear the trousers over the tongues. You probably realise this anyway but you could do with a slimmer hem to show those bad boys off.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
futuristic jedi grandpa cult
lol8[1].gif
Originally Posted by Abraxis
Hrm do we get the scraps from his table i.e. sander pieces that don't fit him? I'd be down if it leads me to a metallic knit ;p
after sending everything to him for final approval, if any items don't fit you can purchase them back from him for 10% off the original retail price. perks like these are what keep the tron army morale levels at all-time highs. also i seem to have started a metallic knit obsession
tinfoil.gif
there should be a metallic knit battle once everyone gets theirs, iron chef style. i imagine chairman kaga unveiling it: "today's ingredient is....metallic tnecks"
kaga.jpg

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm down if it ever happens.

Realizing that I missed out on Asobu's which would have been a perfect fit has thoroughly demoralized me and the future now looks sad-sad bleak.

Clearly not made of tough enough stuff to make the tron army cut.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally wearing some jeans again on a Friday. Enjoy the weekend SF.

100_5155.jpg

100_5135.jpg

100_5162.jpg

- Ervell Cardi
- BoO
- Rag & Bone RB15s
- Rachel Comey Spencer Boots

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Best metallic knits are jet's double-placket cardigan, which asobu had. Of course I didn't understand it the first time he showed me a year ago.

The v-neck is cool too.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
also i seem to have started a metallic knit obsession
tinfoil.gif

this actually started in 07 brosef

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
^^Good lord. Biggest waste of a piece I've seen on here possibly ever. Please do those MMM high's a favor and give them to someone who knows how to dress better or just save them until you figure your **** out dude.

I really hope you're kidding. It's a nice relaxed fit. Sneakers are still ******* sneakers.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
Finally wearing some jeans again on a Friday. Enjoy the weekend SF.
- Ervell Cardi
- BoO
- Rag & Bone RB15s
- Rachel Comey Spencer Boots

I think the cardigan could be put to better use with a tucked shirt and pants. just feels like it's not quite gelling with the jeans+boots+untucked bd.

il ciclista

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
^^Good lord. Biggest waste of a piece I've seen on here possibly ever. Please do those MMM high's a favor and give them to someone who knows how to dress better or just save them until you figure your **** out dude.

damn that's harsh. esp when you got a pass on the hair shots.

G0079

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
I really hope you're kidding. It's a nice relaxed fit. Sneakers are still ******* sneakers.

I think it's the shirt that throws it off.

stinger70

Reaction score
trouble is, it just looks odd wearing a real nice pair of kicks and then sloppy fitting jeans a t shirt. Why would someone who drops $500 on shoes not have the rest of his stuff near enough perfect? It ends up looking like you blew all your money on the shoes but didnt really know why or what to do with them. Im sure he will sort it out though, judging by his varsity jacket fit he's no fool.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Can't help but consider that as an insult, no offense Alex.

haha nah, as i scrolled the pose, pushed up sleeves and red shoes made me think it was you on first glance

augustskies

Reaction score
Good god, tonio, I love that Ervell cardigan. I've been looking for one just like it. Does anybody know if any online stores stock them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads