• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wahwho11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^only guy that lives up to his name

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
What with all this garbage lately, when I get home I'm going to post a fit that will cleanse all of this STAY TUNED (0)

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ztem8p.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
can't wait bro. another suit pants sans jacket, without belt number?
Nope, it's going to be next level and induce a paradigm shift in this forum's view of fashion.

jaac

Reaction score
waywt-2.jpg
shorts r pinstripe

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
lol that is clearly uncontrol's gf. this place has the worst gaydar.
Your mom goes to college!

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
oZSpXhCQp.jpg
Xwrtfbyyi.jpg

ZZQgAufUR.jpg

YYPH ss06 baseball linen/cotton jacket
Muji cotton t
YYPH ss08 "ronin" suspender linen pants
Y's leather sneaks

****** mirror pics as usual. Maybe should've worn a different undershirt/longer t-shirt to balance out proportions, and maybe the pants call for different footwear but whatevs, just having some fun with this ****.

i hate that the shittiest fits are being discussed while something that was as well done as this got ignored/hated on. this is perfection for S/S, i will agree though a longer tee would have done wonders for you. those Y's sneaks are ******* AMAZING.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
asobu: those pants are amazing. still cant figure out how i feel about the top half after staring at it for a good minute or two. feel like it would look ridiculous in person and im not sure whether i mean that in a good way or not.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
asobu - I'm digging the bottom half for sure, but the yankee blazer is a bit much for me. A longer tee and better pic wouldn't have hurt either.
smile.gif

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade
that fit blows cock, you are aN assdiddler scott.
Thanks babe, maybe we should discuss robbie's world changing fits some more instead of something that is actually unique and a step out of 501's and jcrew? Also, you forgot the N.

CDC

Reaction score
I left this site years ago because of all the annoying nerds, constantly fighting. So I decide to take a peek back in and find that **** is far worse and even nerdier than before.
What I ultimately realized is that people that post in these types of forums are *generally* completed insecure and utterly desperate for approval and will resort to insulting the guy next to him, in an attempt to make himself look better. In reality, I've never experienced a whinier, less stylish bunch of nerds than I have on internet 'fashion' forums - and this one in particular. Save for the maybe 4 or 5 regulars who are genuinely stylish (and rarely speak up or get into internet arguments), the rest of you are a bunch of whiny insecure guys who, when aren't posing in front of their mirror with a camera every day, eagerly awaiting approval, are arguing on YouTube or 4chan. There are some cool, nice, and stylish people on this forum but far, far too few to merit wading through the whiny bullshit from people who think style can only come from a label, clogging up 95% of this forum.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CDC
I left this site years ago because of all the annoying nerds, constantly fighting. So I decide to take a peek back in and find that **** is far worse and even nerdier than before. What I ultimately realized is that people that post in these types of forums are *generally* completed insecure and utterly desperate for approval and will resort to insulting the guy next to him, in an attempt to make himself look better. In reality, I've never experienced a whinier, less stylish bunch of nerds than I have on internet 'fashion' forums - and this one in particular. Save for the maybe 4 or 5 regulars who are genuinely stylish (and rarely speak up or get into internet arguments), the rest of you are a bunch of whiny insecure guys who, when aren't posing in front of their mirror with a camera every day, eagerly awaiting approval, are arguing on YouTube or 4chan. There are some cool, nice, and stylish people on this forum but far, far too few to merit wading through the whiny bullshit from people who think style can only come from a label, clogging up 95% of this forum.
+1, now let's get this thread back on track:
fuc29u.jpg
motherfuckers, even I feel sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads