Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wahwho11

wahwho11 Senior member

^only guy that lives up to his name

2. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

What with all this garbage lately, when I get home I'm going to post a fit that will cleanse all of this STAY TUNED (0)

3. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

What with all this garbage lately, when I get home I'm going to post a fit that will cleanse all of this STAY TUNED (0)

can't wait bro. another suit pants sans jacket, without belt number?

4. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

5. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

can't wait bro. another suit pants sans jacket, without belt number?
    Nope, it's going to be next level and induce a paradigm shift in this forum's view of fashion.

6. jaac

jaac Senior member

[​IMG] shorts r pinstripe

7. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

lol that is clearly uncontrol's gf. this place has the worst gaydar.
    Your mom goes to college!

8. Cacatfish

Cacatfish Senior member

A BRAND NEW CAR... door... handle... box.

Holy cow, cant believe Ive never heard this one.

Good stuff.

9. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

YYPH ss06 baseball linen/cotton jacket
    Muji cotton t
    YYPH ss08 "ronin" suspender linen pants
    Y's leather sneaks

Shitty mirror pics as usual. Maybe should've worn a different undershirt/longer t-shirt to balance out proportions, and maybe the pants call for different footwear but whatevs, just having some fun with this shit.

i hate that the shittiest fits are being discussed while something that was as well done as this got ignored/hated on. this is perfection for S/S, i will agree though a longer tee would have done wonders for you. those Y's sneaks are fucking AMAZING.

10. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

that fit blows cock, you are a assdiddler scott.

11. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

asobu: those pants are amazing. still cant figure out how i feel about the top half after staring at it for a good minute or two. feel like it would look ridiculous in person and im not sure whether i mean that in a good way or not.

12. snake

snake Senior member

asobu - I'm digging the bottom half for sure, but the yankee blazer is a bit much for me. A longer tee and better pic wouldn't have hurt either. [​IMG]

13. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

that fit blows cock, you are aN assdiddler scott.
    Thanks babe, maybe we should discuss robbie's world changing fits some more instead of something that is actually unique and a step out of 501's and jcrew? Also, you forgot the N.

14. CDC

CDC Senior member

I left this site years ago because of all the annoying nerds, constantly fighting. So I decide to take a peek back in and find that shit is far worse and even nerdier than before.
    What I ultimately realized is that people that post in these types of forums are *generally* completed insecure and utterly desperate for approval and will resort to insulting the guy next to him, in an attempt to make himself look better. In reality, I've never experienced a whinier, less stylish bunch of nerds than I have on internet 'fashion' forums - and this one in particular. Save for the maybe 4 or 5 regulars who are genuinely stylish (and rarely speak up or get into internet arguments), the rest of you are a bunch of whiny insecure guys who, when aren't posing in front of their mirror with a camera every day, eagerly awaiting approval, are arguing on YouTube or 4chan. There are some cool, nice, and stylish people on this forum but far, far too few to merit wading through the whiny bullshit from people who think style can only come from a label, clogging up 95% of this forum.

15. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

I left this site years ago because of all the annoying nerds, constantly fighting. So I decide to take a peek back in and find that shit is far worse and even nerdier than before. What I ultimately realized is that people that post in these types of forums are *generally* completed insecure and utterly desperate for approval and will resort to insulting the guy next to him, in an attempt to make himself look better. In reality, I've never experienced a whinier, less stylish bunch of nerds than I have on internet 'fashion' forums - and this one in particular. Save for the maybe 4 or 5 regulars who are genuinely stylish (and rarely speak up or get into internet arguments), the rest of you are a bunch of whiny insecure guys who, when aren't posing in front of their mirror with a camera every day, eagerly awaiting approval, are arguing on YouTube or 4chan. There are some cool, nice, and stylish people on this forum but far, far too few to merit wading through the whiny bullshit from people who think style can only come from a label, clogging up 95% of this forum.
    +1, now let's get this thread back on track: [​IMG] motherfuckers, even I feel sick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.