• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
didnt LVMH buy aston

ride shakedown looks fun. how long does snow season last up there?

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Depends on the season. El Nino fucked us up this year, we started before Thanksgiving but basically only had one good dump in December since then, lots of holes and rocks lol. This week we've gotten a new dump (20" since yesterday) but it's raining right now according to the DOT
frown.gif
. If we get a good March dump we can stay open until May (last year we got a good one and stayed open through the end of May) The park for Shakedown is ridiculous, when I was up there last weekend they had a giant cordoned off area for the park that was about 3-5ft higher than the base everywhere else.... not quite sure where that snow came from lol

phildo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Is this a concept shirt fit I don't get? Pants and shoes are nice, but the shirt is far too short on the arms (reminds me of me wearing a uniqlo db without rolling the sleeves lol) yet huge everywhere else.

Even if it is, he ruins the (bad) concept by putting a jacket over it.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
didnt LVMH buy aston

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure that David Richards, the guy who owns Prodrive, was in charge of the group that bought it - prodrive doesn't own, but actually heads direction?

Who the **** has cared about Aston since the v8 vantage supercharger though? Overpriced, underperforming, heavy, sluggish, etc. etc. A status symbol. I mean, I guess I'd take one if someone offered...

Give me a porsche any day.

Anyway, every time I see german army sneaks I find myself wanting a pair more. Nice fit, Ga-vroche.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sorry guys i forgot to get the lambo out the garage for this one.

IMG_1481.jpg

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MC'd it for an interview at Stanford. Wish me luck!
P3122312.jpg
Tailored (orphaned?) blazer - thrift Tie - thrift tie bar - Topman Tailored blue button up shirt - thrift Dockers slim (pretty legit slim khakis) OCs Interview with Stanford, priceless.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well shoot. im wearing all black today and my camera cant capture it ><

costume national parka
dior OMG tshirt
amq puma sweats
JS adidas

jwied82

Reaction score
P3121291.jpg

acne
acne
tim hamilton
grifoni
tretorn (probably have something that would go better but its rainy out and so i didnt want to wear any nicer shoes)

m00ba77

Reaction score
IMGP0009-8.jpg
James Perse Jacket Gitman Bros Vintage Oxford Tanner Goods Belt APC Petit Standards (after a hot soak and dry) Clarks Desert Boots

cr1234

Reaction score
First WAYWT
misc026cr.jpg
Varvatos J. Crew Uniqlo Rachel Comey Messy office Though pretend I'm wearing a nicer white shirt.

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well hey, thanks Ga-Vroche and Jeky. Those APC cords are awesome, and I still think a hem would do you good, but you got the disheveled thing down pretty good. I like the colors, too.

m00ba, if you had different shoes that would be a pretty good dandy outfit (different pants might help). But the sand DBs ruined it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads