• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by douchebag_ggmm
The immaculate PG ties shoes wrong...
you are such a POS noob. still waiting on that fit pic.
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Red for CHINESE NEW YEAR! http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...Gee/WAYW/4.jpg http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...e/WAYW/4-1.jpg http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...e/WAYW/4-2.jpg http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...e/WAYW/4-3.jpg http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...e/WAYW/4-4.jpg http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...e/WAYW/4-5.jpg
amazing quality fotos. absolutely incredible. trying to live up to your standards ---v
IMG_0686.png
IMG_0688.JPG
IMG_0691.jpg
IMG_0697.jpg
The GF
IMG_0681.jpg

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Willy: Awesome, varsity is epic.
@Hendrix: that tuck without a belt looks goofy as **** but the whole picture is so hilarious I can dig it lol love those KMW's
@sq: those pants + those lanvin = love, especially sitting down

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
image-216B_4B7BAB6C.jpg

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My favourite fit of willy's, probably his most modern sq looks ok if a little bit pretentious tagutcow you're cool and all but I don't know why you post here, you've either done an extremely good job of hiding your interest in fashion or you just don't care, which is cool, but leads to my first point.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
tagutcow you're cool and all but I don't know why you post here, you've either done an extremely good job of hiding your interest in fashion or you just don't care, which is cool, but leads to my first point.

I dress situationally. On Tuesdays I go to "mug night" (fill yer beer stein with any domestic for $1.oo) and play pool-- beer's spilling all over the place. I wore the 3sixteen hoodie because it's well below freezing and it's the warmest jacket I have. I also wouldn't be totally heartbroken if it got ganked, which has happened before when I set a jacket aside to play pool in these type of establishments. This is also probably not the milieu most receptive to haigh fashunz.

After factoring all these variables, though, I really do try to do the best I can.

I'm not a gadfly. With a small handful of exceptions, I believe 100% in the fits I've posted in the last year or so.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101

sq looks ok if a little bit pretentious

lol

How does it look pretentious?

Don't you wear ann d scarves and mmm kicks?

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
lol How does it look pretentious? Don't you wear ann d scarves and mmm kicks?
Yeah but there's a difference between wearing it and flaunting it, I find the whole business casual thing he's doing with the different poses and item labelling (yes I know, in jest, but still) has an overall "I'm better than you" vibe to it. I guess you could say the same about PG but his conservativeness and happy/pleasant attitude contradicts the notion.
Originally Posted by tagutcow
I dress situationally. On Tuesdays I go to "mug night" (fill yer beer stein with any domestic for $1.oo) and play pool-- beer's spilling all over the place. I wore the 3sixteen hoodie because it's well below freezing and it's the warmest jacket I have. I also wouldn't be totally heartbroken if it got ganked, which has happened before when I set a jacket aside to play pool in these type of establishments. This is also probably not the milieu most receptive to haigh fashunz. After factoring all these variables, though, I really do try to do the best I can. I'm not a gadfly. With a small handful of exceptions, I believe 100% in the fits I've posted in the last year or so.
I can understand that. I do the same when I go to places in questionable parts of town. My point is though, well, it's hard to say this without coming across as an asshole, but I feel that you could still have a bit more substance in your fits within the constraints of a cheap expendable wardrobe, particularly if you utilized brands such as H&M, Uniqlo, AA, etc. skillfully. Sorry tagut
frown.gif

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Argh

it's not business casual

foil cap lanvin sneaks aren't business casual, he's obviously just going out with his wife

the branding? it's also done in ms paint, he's being silly, 'real jil' ffs

sq can be a douche I've said that before (re: junya) but that there is a good fit with some light hearted humour.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you

amazing quality fotos. absolutely incredible.

trying to live up to your standards ---v

IMG_0686.png

IMG_0688.JPG

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

The GF
IMG_0681.jpg

Outfit works for me. BTW what kind of wall-mounted bookcase can I see in the back? All those white lacquered ones rook same so not sure, it seems to have good proportions.

Sabrosa

Reaction score
I think I remember seeing something similar at Ikea awhile back. The one I saw also didn't have handles, it latched from the inside when you pressed the doors.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sabrosa
I think I remember seeing something similar at Ikea awhile back. The one I saw also didn't have handles, it latched from the inside when you pressed the doors.

There are like a gazillion version of this. White lacquer used to be ultra sucky when made on the cheap (in China) but nowadays they're really giving the Eyetalians a run for their money at a much lower cost, so this stuff can be sold on the cheap. Not Ikea cheap though, unless you want it to be non-lacquered, then yeah I guess.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You extra angsty today? Take a nap.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sabrosa
From the weekend:
This pic should be a guide to all SF newbs on how to do it. Get fit settled, and spend on a piece of outerwear. NDG?
I wouldn't have used the lanvins here but that MMM ish is making me jealous. Can't decide which I like more... probably the cardi but it's close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads