• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockket

Reaction score

even though I'm not wearing shoes i'm just going to post this here because there is too much text. EDIT: SHOES. forget u den mask forget u den asymmetrical ma-1 forget u den logo shirt forget u den tapered trousers forget u den socks forget u den 1460 mono black.
how are your dr martens wearing in? i want to pick up a pair but the made in asia's seem to have durability issues. and looks good.

JAMEISTER

Reaction score

Had to change because it's to cold outside and I gotta bike to gf's house.
Well get to not have to (;

Sorry for double post

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh my these past 10 pages or so... where´s that blows brains emoticon??

@jab hiar looks dope.

jameister, shirt collar looks odd and those jeans have been out for quite some time. Looks really sloppy with all the holes (even the shirt has one for what I can see). Not digging it. Your previous fits were pretty inoffensive in general, nothing that stood out but not a mess at the same time. This is a step down for me.

Last edited:

MickeyPunch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I only have 85 posts in SF (been lurking for a good while before I created an account), but my 2 cents after many years using online forums: some people just hide behind a screen and a keyboard and throw away all the **** they don't IRL because IRL they fear the consequences.

That's why I personally try to behave here like I'd do if I walked up to a fashion-oriented meet-up and I gave my opinions to people asking for them (I'm just here to learn so I don't even criticize people's fits but you know what I mean). Would some people really walk up to a stranger asking for opinions about his outfits and say 'hey, you, you dress like a ******* ******', or 'you look like an asshole'. Most people wouldn't do that, and if someone wouldn't do that IRL but does it in an online forum, that strikes me as a coward behaviour. Don't let a screen and the (apparent) anonymity of Internet hide the fact that you're interacting with real people. Some people here seem to understand that, and look like genuinely nice people... others (not only Isa) are IMHO unnecessarily rude sometimes.

fishbones

Reaction score
Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
we need a palate cleanse, get art, synth and spope fits in here...oh and more noctone

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure the present topic has been talked to death. Let this be a page break and maybe we can move on?
Junya Junya Undercover Nike
trying something different
30089583_1.jpeg
Sage de Cret x 3 Engineered Garments mixed-material longwings s/o evilgeniusdan for the Sage de Cret tip
b1bc2183_2.jpeg
e7201c17_3.jpeg
with Kapital cardigan for outdoors
76fa6b37_4.jpeg
From yesterday. Silent Uniqlo Heat Tech (no viz) Ann Demeulemeester Buttero
Yesterday
Today
I just finished up this semester, and really looking forwards to passing out after sleeping QUOTE]
38C3C082-52C8-4F49-9D9E-5AA63A2D7412.jpg
B01446E0-7BCE-4CB6-BCC7-2DC990AF0658.jpg
Lemaire A Wang Petar Petrov Marsell
lemaire coat looks good el bert. - - me today. semiclassicmenswear brooks bros mac vintage esprit sweater sartoria ambrosi flannels raf pebble derbies
sf_zpsa1d9f30e.jpg
Expanded fit from the other day.
theory / siki im / void / plokhov / carpe
vhqxkeW.png
Gx0Mviw.png
VYY1HP3.png
yohji geller ann x2
IiipP05l.jpg
eg, ro, j_7, CP
IB/OP/Silentx4/KKA/IS/CD
Thanks for all the kind words yesterday :embar: was pleasant to see after what's been a long week.
I posted in the contentedness thread about the cardigan, but mainly about my current aesthetic, which I finally feel demonstrates some degree of cohesion and is something I am quite happy with. Looking at this picture now, I'm not entirely sure the jacket is the best fit, but I wanted to replicate the cropped + long look of the first waywt I posted with the cardigan :)
11344468274_049bba9cdf_c.jpg
11344511233_2d57e40be7_c.jpg
11344465414_8cb88ef570_c.jpg
Yeah I can appreciate a high quality pic and to no ones surprise they are rated much higher, but me personally it would feel like dress up rather then a quick pic before I leave the house. Case in point: No ocean breeze tonight could not do the nice fit I wanted
Maison Martin Margiela - Deep Red Semi Uneck - Ivory Blue Virgin Wool Trousers - Chocolate Hiden Laces Sidezips - Profile Watch​
Couple casual fits - are these pics blurry? Just got a new retina MacBook, can't tell if the pics are blurry because of the screen or whatnot
MQgt1EX.jpg
Left: SNS Herning Visvim pants Guidi boots Right: Patagonia vest Margiela cardigan Junhashimoto jeans CP trainers
in time for the challenge i hope? more tux-abuse. coupe cousu animal print shirt (one of my fav shirts)
Stephan Schneider alpaca Isaora James Long Marsell
cold day. thanks again @Parker for the hookup :slayer:
grSFjt2.png
aV6h4Sz.png
XYG5njn.png
is coat dries sweater zam pants guidi boots
IB/Raf/Silentx5/Oak/Vintage

ghostface

Reaction score
^^good idea

snow day fit from yesterday

boots:

nom de guerre coat
levis 511 jeans
helmut lang boots
cote et ciel backpack

Pangolin

Reaction score

Lemaire
Schneider
Margiela

I still can't decide if I want to keep the Lemaire shirt jacket thing. Any feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trumbus