• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im going to ban myself. ill be like one of those self-immolating monks.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol @ the fuckheads defending him

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The difference between the ischenko guy and others is that he is a legitimate troll.

If for some reason he actually isnt antagonizing everyone on purpose, then my food analogy is that he is like a food critic that has no palate and no experience outside the food his mom cooked for him. So, he's harmless, things will just take care of themselves over time.

Dorje

Reaction score
I've said it before.... SF can be like a group of teenage girls. So ******* sensitive...

Chenko is not a troll, he is just opinionated and abrasive. Despite that I don't mind his posts even though 2/3rds of them are ****.

But who cares, it's such a minor thing. The bitching about chenko is worse than chenko imo.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I don't read any of his posts but the bitching wouldn't exist if it he didn't. Kill the cancer not the symptoms.

Isachenko

Reaction score
Jet,

How old are you? Your tag line "click fo gangsta ish" is something you'd expect to hear out of someone Jameister's age.

VirtruviusR

Reaction score
^
Low pocket screams gimmick.

^
Above comment screams marsupial.

How the hell is one supposed to lurk in peace with all this defecation and excrement spacing out the glorious fits?
censored.gif

And so this isn't just spam:
Taksim (****** pichur cut off the 1k's), boring fit better background

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chief41510