• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

grizzlybear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Perfect example of wearing **** for internet approval when you obviously have no clue what you are doing with them

why? because im not wearing some gothic ninja **** with it? i dont even wear hoodies with my leather but it was a bit chilly today so i threw it on. if reedo wore the same thing you'd all be on his dick.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He's wearing a nice leather jacket with a white shirt, jeans and tennis shoes, what the ****....

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The hoodie looks terrible, but it's hard to tell about anything because it looks like you ran the photo through a green filter or something. Put up a decent pic if you want an honest critique.

grizzlybear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

He's wearing a nice leather jacket with a white shirt, jeans and tennis shoes, what the ****....

thats what i'm saying? like i'd understand if i looked like tween (no pun intended) but im wearing a basic fit and yes the hoodie is terrible but I am colombian and it is a juan valdez hoodie i got years ago and i found it and it is the ONLY hoodie i have so i threw it on.

grizzlybear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The hoodie looks terrible, but it's hard to tell about anything because it looks like you ran the photo through a green filter or something. Put up a decent pic if you want an honest critique.

a decent pic? what else is there to see. You can see the silhouette of the pants, you obviously know what rafstros look like, and a to DR.. :puzzled:

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

why? because im not wearing some gothic ninja **** with it? i dont even wear hoodies with my leather but it was a bit chilly today so i threw it on. if reedo wore the same thing you'd all be on his dick.

"Gothic ninja ****" is the last thing I would put with an MDR, but it would probably look better than a bro that wandered onto the internet.

I don't particularly like Reedo's fits either, but he is at least conscious of what he is putting together and knows what he is going for.

Plus I hate you.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score

I'm poor...

Uniqlo +J AW11 down jacket, black
American Apparel wool blend fingerless gloves, heather grey
Gap cashmere cardigan, black
Gap heavyweight long-sleeve T-shirt, charcoal
Dockers San Francisco Tapered chinos, British khaki (altered)
Uniqlo Heattech socks, grey
Nike Free 3.0 v3 trainers, black/grey
just in case he ever wants to fully rid himself of it.

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

a decent pic? what else is there to see. You can see the silhouette of the pants, you obviously know what rafstros look like, and a to DR.. :puzzled:

Why post the pic at all? Since we all know what those items look like there's no need for an actual photo.

bwahahahaha

Reaction score
I'll try to add an honest critique, although as has been said, the filter and picture quality make it difficult to make out much. I don't think the rafs really work with that outfit, although again it's hard to tell because everything is so dark. But the big problem is the hoodie. Whether it is the only one you have or not is irrelevant, it ruins what otherwise could be a fairly clean and basic look. A tee that better compliments the jacket would help as well.

Last edited:

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't think the rafs really work with that outfit

What? No its fine, its casual friday at the space office!

Sorry grizzly, I just get the impression you've spent a lot of time making fun of people and hoping the popular kids will think you're cool for it.

Last edited:

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

mEv7S.jpg
:foo:

dude sorry but your filter doesn't make the ****** fit any less ******. also wearing goth-ninja stuff with it wouldn't be any better because there would still be the problem of you not knowing what you're doing.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
grizzlybear is a total dbag for sure and his fit is pretty much random guy off the street w leather on. Garnering more hate than its worth just he sucks and is a dick

grizzlybear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

grizzlybear is a total dbag for sure and his fit is pretty much random guy off the street w leather on. Garnering more hate than its worth just he sucks and is a dick

:cheers:

i'm a dick because? last time i checked this was the waywt DISCUSSION threak.

HfqYR.jpg

Lz1e7.jpg

dB162.jpg

OQF7i.jpg

snzjC.jpg

flame away :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads