• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

1 trim at the 5-6 month mark to have it longer on top and shorter on the sides and back.
went to a few places to get an opinion on maintaining long hair; keep growing it so the curls fall lower or use a straightener

what about split ends :fu: this is going a bit too far now, maybe should keep this convo private lol
won't use straightener again, let a friend do it once she went to town on my head, my poor curls
i been talking with the lady at this spot, she knows the project i've embarked on, i should visit now since is 5-6 month mark.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No I want to know how to do this as well. My hair is super short right now, but when I grow it long it looks terrible (lol asian mullet)

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No, he's JulyZerg.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"fly ass ***** makin a bitches ***** explode on contact playa I kno u b wreckin decks n gettin sex"

tcwalter does it again. Where does he even get this stuff from?!

Bilzario

Reaction score
Miran you should stop commenting on SVB's fits. you've got nothing but grief and not just once of twice either. Besides WTF has SVB ever done for you? Besides he's got the most monotonously repetetive fits period. B-O-R-I-N-G and L-A-M-E. You're talents are much better spent elsewhere.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This looks okay but I think you should be having more fun with your look. More SWD. I think you must know that, which is why you are considering that very edgy leather. There is a good middle ground out there. But what do I know.

MADRAS IN THE WINTER!!!
Black Fleece
SNS
BoO
Tanner
APC
etc

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This looks okay but I think you should be having more fun with your look. More SWD. I think you must know that, which is why you are considering that very edgy leather. There is a good middle ground out there. But what do I know.

Absolutely. I only dress like this about once a week, I don't post my more casual fits because I don't really see the point. I think I could pull off the leather, I've been thinking it over in my head. I think I'd get some head turns, but nothing crazy

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

what about split ends :fu: this is going a bit too far now, maybe should keep this convo private lol
won't use straightener again, let a friend do it once she went to town on my head, my poor curls
i been talking with the lady at this spot, she knows the project i've embarked on, i should visit now since is 5-6 month mark.

i dont use a straightener so split ends shouldnt be a prob

No I want to know how to do this as well. My hair is super short right now, but when I grow it long it looks terrible (lol asian mullet)

i think you just have to stick it out. you can always hide the awkward stage with a hat now that its winter ;)
Snowman, what are the pants?

silent polios pants in black

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Basically need to go from safety of + to excitement of # but avoiding either extreme

-+---#--

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i forgot the "?" expressing surprise that you are far east bruva represent the continent

yes yes come over and you can do the ghormeh sabzi and i will do the pho :cheers:

i think you just have to stick it out. you can always hide the awkward stage with a hat now that its winter ;)

haha it'll probably be a few months until I even get to that point, shaved my head completely on halloween :embar:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads