• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwied82

Reaction score

that unc fit is one of the best in the last 10+ pages

i agree. That toj leather is so damn nice.

also, Aether, everytime you post i think you look kinda like Gareth (the lead singer) from Los Campesinos!... anyone else here listen to them and see what im talking about?
i like that jacket, btw

Last edited:

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Am I the only one think the SNS stark cardigan is way too long? Makes you look super skinny.

That's how it's suppose to fit. I actually got a Stark because of its length.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn Unc, ToJ looks amazing. Really like the croc skin accents, are they real croc?

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unc fit looks great besides that abomination of a haircut. I'm not really sure what to suggest however.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
a rad pompadour and more angular glasses

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i kinda like the contrast between the jacket and the glasses + hair.

I don't want Unc to turn grunge, I like that he's got a bit of glam there, gives some personality.

I like seeing things that would only work on that particular person. The glasses and hair would be terrible on anyone else.

Last edited:

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Uncontrol well done. I like the outfit overall. But :uhoh: the bag.
zach9: You wear /jcrew/apc/clarks, you are not poor. Not everyone like a guy wear Jil and Dior as everyday boring school fit.

Look, I'm not the grammar police or anything like that, but I don't know what this is supposed to mean.

stick

Reaction score

TxoCv.jpg

Geller bomber? I love mine.

wabisabi

Reaction score
newbie here, would like some criticism. how could i improve? whats good? whats off?

theclipper

Reaction score

Well, I am super skinny. I also have very long legs. The length of the stark helps balance the top/bottom proportions. It won't do anything about the fact that I'm skinny, but whatever.

Does the S Stark fit you fairly snug? I'm thinking of picking one up and have about the same proportions as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics