The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrewgreg

andrewgreg Senior member

Uncontrol well done. I like the outfit overall. But :uhoh: the bag.

zach9: You wear /jcrew/apc/clarks, you are not poor. Not everyone like a guy wear Jil and Dior as everyday boring school fit.

2. thatguymj

thatguymj Senior member

I liked the outfit overall as well. I'm just not too sure I like the bag or the glasses, though.

3. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

4. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

o your girl looks good too, nice.

5. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

crazy how getting busy at work and getting a steady gf makes it hard to keep up with SF...

MoK looking consistently good (and you're right about there being plenty of picturesque locations in LA, but you're still king of actually shooting in such places). very jealous of DLester kopping that Zara jacket (how is quality and overall warmth in person?). uncontrol is looking more mature without completely losing his edge, very nice. miran is still otter.

[​IMG]

awesome West LA apartment complex location (not mine)

I remember thinking these APC NS were tight as hell when I first got them (sized down 1 to 28, should have gone further). They are comfy as hell and more than passing for everyday West LA outgoings but then I see them photographed and think they look like shit on me. Should I even bother trying to have them tapered or just start over?

Want 19cms but can't fit them into the budget right now. Levis 511 might just be better overall -- price certainly, but also in terms of fitting w/ the rest of my wardrobe.

6. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

really nice stuff unc.
    i know its been said before but, bag reminds me of that undercoverism(?) bag

7. jet

jet Persian Bro

Look like purse and chick glasses.

8. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

^ both are from 5351 pour les hommes :eek: sorry if you see it that way. seems kinda rigid to me.

yeah, would love to wear the knit rider with this haha

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  9. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

just saw the toj thread. ppl should check it out for more uncontrol rider shots :slayer:

10. meso

meso Senior member

Thx... I rarely get to layer. It's in the fifties today in southern california, which is pretty chilly by our standards.

11. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

don't think shirt or glasses go with jacket, but the rest looks good. I see nothing wrong with the bag?

12. artishard116

artishard116 Senior member

unc- I say get the sleeves fixed. It's not that hard for someone that knows what they're doing.
    Looks great otherwise.

13. miran

miran Senior member

I am not sure why I find this disturbing...that girl has serious issues though, to be allowing herself to be seen in public like this. Judging from her fit, she is most certainly not normal....but she is the paradigm of normalcy compared to what she's standing next to....

Uncontrol's persona, physique, gender and clothing tastes are beyond my realm of understanding. An entire conference of the world's top psychiatrists's will not succeed in figuring that out...

Every time I see an Uncontrol fit, I keep listening to Depeche Mode's "Walking in my shoes"....there is something deeply disturbing about that song too, challenging the listener...nay, accusing the listening of not, casting aside all his prejudices and his disgust and just giving it a chance...

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  14. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Those are my Cloak stripped jeans. I basically wear the same three black pairs all the time (levi 514+2 cloaks). I have like 4 others in semi-rotation and that's about it. I'll probably get a new black pair soon but I need to check Plokhov jeans first, don't remember what they look like (if they exist).

15. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

I can understand why you'd say that about the glasses but the shirt is just a black t-shirt with a bleach pattern :eek:

BTW SVB yeah, those don't look good to me ... the break at the knee is weird. I would try something else but it couldn't hurt to have them tapered and if you can get it done cheaply, why not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.