• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelonSnapple

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
wore this today:
dsc01554za.jpg

i just got these viktor and rolf pants in from ssense. checking to see if i should keep or not.
they have the waist pinned at the back by the tailor. these are meant to be drop crotch/harem pants.
dsc01556la.jpg

dsc01557cx.jpg

I like that first fit cept the tuck. That jackets dope.

coldforge

Reaction score
Snow, I think those boots are holding you back. They've been a constant in a lot of your fits and I think you'd be able to go a lot farther with a lot of your looks, esp. the drapey trousers you like, if they didn't end in a weird cross between gimp leather, the space program, and septic tank maintenance.

miran

Reaction score
Is every poster here rich and Jewish?

miran

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
shoveling the snow.
dsc01558x.jpg

o hai gaiz im wearing rick owens, can i be a goth ninja??
geller
geller seconds
kay vee ayy
canada goose outerwear(no vis)

The look works very well on you. The fit is damn here perfect.

I think you may be developing ricketts though. A daily vitamin supplement, and an extra Vitamin D supplement twice daily, will solve the problem in no time.

miran

Reaction score
Originally Posted by miran
The look works very well on you. The fit is damn here perfect.

I think you may be developing ricketts though. A daily vitamin supplement, and an extra Vitamin D supplement twice daily, will solve the problem in no time.

Wait a minute. You are not Jewish. You look Iranian. My bad.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
i know that fit wasn't very good...
Something I still don't understand: why everyone says "fit" when they really mean "outfit". Does that just sound too gay? "Hey, Bob, fabulous outfit!" "..." "Oh, sorry. Righteous fit, bro."

coldforge

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's a generalization of the term 'fit pic', which was originally a picture to demonstrate how a certain article fit, rather than an abbreviation of 'outfit'.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, but it's the why you must find interesting. I'm still trying to unpack all the weird homosocial discomfort around here... Not you fine gentlemen, of course. I mean the lulzy guys who post things like "nice jacket" then are like, ****! EDIT! no ****! Just interesting is all. Please carry on...

transient

Reaction score
Originally Posted by URALLMORONS
This has got to stop. Really sit back and think about what you are
Fixed. Seriously, I've only seen a few fits that were passable and they were usually the plainer ones. If you're trying to fill some kind of internal void with expensive clothes on the outside then you need to stop. Everything you wear doesn't line up with your body language/posture. My professional opinion is that you go back to basics and take your time working up your style and swag.

cez

Reaction score
when i say fit i actually mean fit i.e proportions, how they articles are pieced together, not outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads