Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snake

snake Senior member

Yup, I want to post another pic to show how awesomely oversized it is - I got one in black, too, but I have no idea how to wear black tops [​IMG]
    heh I have the black one as well, I usually just layer it either under/over the purple to break up all the black that I have on.
    I wrote a blog post about how beautiful city-wide free alcohol nights are and how batshit crazy people go over celebrity ping-pong
    You go to the Geller ping pong match?

2. LooseChange

LooseChange Senior member

duuddeee, aeglus, digging it. makes you look taller compared to that db blazer you had on which kind of made you look shorter imo. badass too.

ok. been a while since i posted yo, so just getting back into it.
    [​IMG]

woooo

3. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

shirt looks a little too tight in the shoulders and chest.

i do like it when people smile like that in pics. (not being sarcastic) (fuck now you're wondering if it's a double bluff so i have to do this internet thing (0)).

4. Listi

Listi Senior member

yes this is way too much shiny stuff no i don't care, just happy for the first genuinely cool day we've had here (zipped up to show sq4 it does indeed close and isn't too small)

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm sure this looks better in real life than in pictures, jeans fit looks good. It's different, but still dope.

5. snake

snake Senior member

I thought they were leather pants? Either way, I like them. Adds much more to the fit than what black jeans would have.

6. ZhiMingBuFanDe

ZhiMingBuFanDe Senior member

Aeglus is sick as fuck.

I'm trying to imagine what the fit would be like with a gray tee, or maybe a more faded black...

7. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

i sorta liked it with that black t since it matches to boots, i do have a sort of grey/green vicose shirt too though

binker I actually agree that I can just barely pull off these boots from my proportions. I even cheated a bit by cuffing the top of them, which has a texture that matches the pants, so in all appearance they lost 2cm of height (it's a huge difference). Anyways I think these boots are amazing so I'll just go ahead and keep wearing them even though I could do better.

Hate to say look at my blog but rather than spam the thread with more pics it'd be easier to look here for the pants (they're the uniqlos that teger said are a fucking retarded purchase or something to that effect): http://aeglus.tumblr.com/post/902945490/coated-cotton

8. quasky

quasky Senior member

crossposting from toj thread:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

surplus/toj/random t/uniqlo/clark's.

9. MS007

MS007 Senior member

From the last few pages: @quasky: You could find better fitting jeans. @aeglus : Very nice. I think you can totally make those boots work. Pants could be a bit wider. @Synth [​IMG]lease trash that shirt or give it to kunk who can probably make it work @LooseChange : Your shirt is too tight @jwied: The color of the shoes does not work here (could be the picture, though). @whodini: That looks really good! That trench was absolutly made for you.

10. Wupper

Wupper Senior member

^^ VERY nice! Awesome jacket!

11. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Something is off with Clark's and Moto.

12. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

13. Cheese1

Cheese1 Senior member

Something is off with Clark's and Moto.

Textures.

14. Razele

Razele Senior member

loooooove it aeglus, goddamn i want those uniqlo jeans
    +1 Holy shit aeglus I'm so gay for that fit omg (0) /homo

15. APK

APK Senior member

totally natural + slight sheen

Edit: Although, that's possibly/probably due to the fact that I use very little product - at most, maybe how much toothpaste you put on your toothbrush, and usually half that. Really easy to overdo it with wax.

Edit#2 also, I want your moto but dunno if would actually fit [​IMG]

I guess I need to give Sumowax a shot then. I'm using Got2B Glued to tide me over until I scrounge up the nerve to spend $30 on the Sumowax. For $5, it's got great hold, but prone to crispiness, even though I'm using the same amount as you are.

Depends on how broad your shoulders are. That's the only reason I'm selling it (or rather, trying to sell it; just had a dude PM me to tell me he wanted it, only to back out less than 12 hours later after I told him it was available).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.