• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skunkworks

Reaction score
As long as you're aware of what you're getting into with Sumowax, then go for it. At room temperature it's basically a solid. To get it workable, you need to heat it a bit. They recommend using a hair dryer. It's a good product, just a bit finicky to apply.

There's a whole host of putties and waxes that aren't too dissimilar though.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm waiting for kunk to show up and Hulk Smash this thread for reverting back to hair talk.

augustskies

Reaction score
Not trying to be a dick and hate on aeglus here, but I don't really understand why you guys think it's acceptable that these ulta-tight pants work on him when his thighs are so thick, but hate on other posters (raags comes to mind) when they're wearing pants of the same tightness with the same large thighs. What is it exactly about aeglus's fit that makes it acceptable? (0)

Again, no dickitry intended. Just curious is all.

skunkworks

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wupper
Would love to see aeglus' fit with a leather cap and a moustache...

... do you like gladiator movies.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
AbpKD.jpg
CP company silk uniqlo uniqlo achilles

LooseChange

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
shirt looks a little too tight in the shoulders and chest.
Originally Posted by MS007
@LooseChange : Your shirt is too tight
whattt. what a bummer. this is my favorite shirt. lol.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
You go to the Geller ping pong match?
Briefly, talked to some of the Geller models (whose job was to literally stand in the crowd and look natural in full Geller
laugh.gif
) and saw Thom and a few others at Bergdorf's
Originally Posted by LooseChange
duuddeee, aeglus, digging it. makes you look taller compared to that db blazer you had on which kind of made you look shorter imo. badass too. ok. been a while since i posted yo, so just getting back into it. woooo
Jesus you're happy.... (not a bad thing)
Originally Posted by APK
I guess I need to give Sumowax a shot then. I'm using Got2B Glued to tide me over until I scrounge up the nerve to spend $30 on the Sumowax. For $5, it's got great hold, but prone to crispiness, even though I'm using the same amount as you are. Depends on how broad your shoulders are. That's the only reason I'm selling it (or rather, trying to sell it; just had a dude PM me to tell me he wanted it, only to back out less than 12 hours later after I told him it was available).
The Great Gatsby

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
aeglus doesn't have thick thighs
always thought it was funny considering all the HELP I HAVE HUGE THIGHS I PLAYED SOCCER ONE TIME posts when i squat more than everyone here but kunk
Originally Posted by Contingency Plan
aeglus, those jeans are too tight mang
they didn't stretch out yet mang, still brand new
redface.gif

Originally Posted by Wupper
Would love to see aeglus' fit with a leather cap and a moustache...
or just aviators/leather cap and play it out like hard gay would, he's my hero

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by augustskies
Not trying to be a dick and hate on aeglus here, but I don't really understand why you guys think it's acceptable that these ulta-tight pants work on him when his thighs are so thick, but hate on other posters (raags comes to mind) when they're wearing pants of the same tightness with the same large thighs. What is it exactly about aeglus's fit that makes it acceptable? (0)

Again, no dickitry intended. Just curious is all.

His thighs aren't that big and the silhouette of the whole outfit, connotations associated with that sort of biker look and cut of the pants make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads