• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Full- douche mode: ACTIVATED.
View attachment 1625418
Shit man! This month makes three years on the waiting list ... no it’s not called that any more it’s a “registration of interest” ... and I don’t know if I’m any nearer to getting my hands on one of these. It was predicted to be eighteen months to two years. A quick look at eBay for a view on grey market pricing and they seem to be going up ever higher.
Still looking good.

George Red

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shit man! This month makes three years on the waiting list ... no it’s not called that any more it’s a “registration of interest” ... and I don’t know if I’m any nearer to getting my hands on one of these. It was predicted to be eighteen months to two years. A quick look at eBay for a view on grey market pricing and they seem to be going up ever higher.
Still looking good.
Seriously? That sucks, man. Sorry to hear that. Stay patient.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Realistically you're probably nowhere closer to getting it than you were 3 years ago unless you've been purchasing from the AD in the last 3 years.
Still looking good.

Drek Galloche

Reaction score
You've been waiting for 3 years for a call back? You are a Rolex stalker. They've probably took a restraining order against you in that AD shop.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Realistically you're probably nowhere closer to getting it than you were 3 years ago unless you've been purchasing from the AD in the last 3 years.
Yeah sad but true - I’ve been resigned to the thought that you’re probably right.

Mind - as much as I’d like to own that watch it’s not like my life is wrapped up in it as a necessary badge of my worth and achievement so if it happens I’ll be happy but if not there are other less frivolous things I could spend my dough on.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Still looking good.
See my previous comments. There is no list. Just money.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.