• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unofficial Spier & Mackay B-S-T Thread

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received this green 38R contemporary eThomas slub sportcoat off a member yesterday.

It is unworn but the sleeves were slimmed, and the shortened by him about 1/2"

Selling for $120 USD shipped.

Feel free to throw an offer. Would like this gone.

JFK-esque

Reaction score
Cigar linen neo contemporary in 38. For sale or trade with a 40 slim/contemporary. Worn once to a sales conference

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cigar linen neo contemporary in 38. For sale or trade with a 40 slim/contemporary. Worn once to a sales conference.
I think everyone selling an item should specify where it was worn. I’d be tempted by “worn once seducing a foreign double agent,” or “worn for a week giving testimony on collusion with Russia.”

JFK-esque

Reaction score
I think everyone selling an item should specify where it was worn. I’d be tempted by “worn once seducing a foreign double agent,” or “worn for a week giving testimony on collusion with Russia.”
I meant as in light wear, standing for a few hours but whatever makes the sale, right? (As I learned from said conference)

soaped

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Both are sold, thank you.

Anyone interested in these.

1) VBC navy fresco trousers w/ side tabs size 32 contemporary
2) Bottoli navy donegal trousers size 32 contemporary

Both are unworn and unaltered other than being blind hemmed to ~30.33" inseam with ~2" folded over. Both have a waist measurement ~16.5" and rise ~10.5"

$55 shipped each within CONUS or take both for $95.

Attachments

• abcd01.jpg
    abcd01.jpg
    458.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

yasskinb

Reaction score

Has anyone ever run across this gun check sportcoat? Would love to pick this up

Lancaster

Reaction score
I meant as in light wear, standing for a few hours but whatever makes the sale, right? (As I learned from said conference)
I guess it depends what you were selling. Japanese whiskey, cool. Drapes, less so. Arms, cool. Medical supplies, eh.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads