• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Unofficial Spier & Mackay B-S-T Thread

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Withdrawn for now...

Last edited:

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received this green 38R contemporary eThomas slub sportcoat off a member yesterday.

It is unworn but the sleeves were slimmed, and the shortened by him about 1/2"

Selling for $120 USD shipped.

Attachments

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1214914View attachment 1214915View attachment 1214916View attachment 1214917

VBC Neo suits, Drago neo blue flannel, Zignone navy windowpane. All 40R contemporary. Pants are approx 33x29 w 1.75 inch cuffs and several inches to let out.
Price drops!! I will let the suits go for $195 shipped each. The Drago for $180, Zignone for $130

Still trying to sell these and I'm open to reasonable offers.
Also have these: Sz 33 contemporary Brisbane Moss Lovat moleskin and sage linen trousers, both worn less than 10 times and a pair of NWT 15.5 neck contemporary shirts w 34.5 or 35" sleeves. Pants are 60 shipped apiece, shirts 25 apiece.
Moleskin and linen pants are 50 each, shipped. Shirts still 25 apiece.

pmestrad

Reaction score
Price drops!! I will let the suits go for $195 shipped each. The Drago for $180, Zignone for $130

Moleskin and linen pants are 50 each, shipped. Shirts still 25 apiece.
What was the original pant sizing on the neo? 34 contemporary?

SpencerCowan

Reaction score
Selling Blue Linen/Wool Botoli Sportcoat. 38R Slim. The tailor took in about 5/8" on the back, although that can be easily let out. Selling for $150 USD! (Interesting trades considered!)

Last edited:

mykoh

Reaction score
cream/off white
Sorry to be pedantic, but I believe there are both separate cream and off-white versions. I already have the off-white (which is pretty close to white) and have been looking for the cream (closer to beige). Which one is this?

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry to be pedantic, but I believe there are both separate cream and off-white versions. I already have the off-white (which is pretty close to white) and have been looking for the cream (closer to beige). Which one is this?
According to my order confirmation from S&M, these are cream.

nqtri

Reaction score
These are cream. I have the same pair

acg2010

Reaction score
Picked this up on here and it doesn't work for me. Size 38R Slim jacket and 32 Contemporary trousers.

The jacket has maybe been worn once or twice by the previous owner, but the basting stitching is still in all the pockets. It is unaltered. The trousers are new with tags still on.

Let go for 125 shipped and paypalled CONUS. Can provide ebay username with feedback if needed.

IMG_3934.JPGIMG_3933.JPGIMG_3932.JPG

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.