• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unofficial Sartoria Pastena Elegance Naples Thread

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The waistband rests on my hips and the top of the waistband is a touch below my natural waist. I’ve got a long rise.
8F815D8F-542B-4EE5-BBD2-88FBABCFEC7D.gif

xizenta

Reaction score
It looks alright from the back but I think the front and profile would definitely look better lower.

zim13

Reaction score
Just received my first commission from Antonio, it was way above my expectation! Usually with first commissions most of the time it’s miss more than hits, I needed a full linen suit to a friends wedding in Rome this summer so I opted for a khaki herringbone linen from maison hellard, I love how it turned out and how causal it will look with more crisp wrinkles as I wear this suit more, the only thing I want to adjust is shorten the sleeves by about 1 cm, overall the best bespoke process I have personally experienced!

610CB94A-22A1-477B-BE15-D7734B15296E.jpeg
667F4692-66E8-4E44-AC44-B5A202AE4190.jpeg
7EFD7CBE-BE40-4523-923D-99D8DC801253.jpeg
F8316EDB-1AA9-40FE-9DDD-83E46CAD85D2.jpeg

xizenta

Reaction score
Got my suit back after some tweaks from Antonio. Heard he's coming back to the U.S. at the end of March. Looking forward to order another suit and tux when I see him in NYC.

Looks nice, tell us about the fabric and color code?

xizenta

Reaction score
Just received my first commission from Antonio, it was way above my expectation! Usually with first commissions most of the time it’s miss more than hits, I needed a full linen suit to a friends wedding in Rome this summer so I opted for a khaki herringbone linen from maison hellard, I love how it turned out and how causal it will look with more crisp wrinkles as I wear this suit more, the only thing I want to adjust is shorten the sleeves by about 1 cm, overall the best bespoke process I have personally experienced!

Hey bud! Looks really good!
I think I would try making the chest a little smaller next time. I understand trying to get an effect with drape for a fuller chest but to my eye it looks like the drape comes down a little too low and too full in your first photo. What do you think?

zim13

Reaction score
Hey bud! Looks really good!
I think I would try making the chest a little smaller next time. I understand trying to get an effect with drape for a fuller chest but to my eye it looks like the drape comes down a little too low and too full in your first photo. What do you think?

heya! Yeah I can see that, I did lose about 8 pounds during fittings I wonder if that’s part of it? I also need more volume for my shoulder and chest so I indeed asked for more drape. Cheers!

Last edited:

xizenta

Reaction score
That’s the dark brown/gray 4 ply. 18056 I think was the code.

I thought it might be that, if it was from the ascot bunch. But wasn't sure we were looking at Ascot. My friend just did that color too.

Viatu

Reaction score
If there are any big guys out there who are interested in Sartoria Pastena I will be selling 4 suits, 3 odd jackets, and 2 trousers. Everything is made by Pastena and is in excellent condition.

Viatu

Reaction score
For the big guys. All prices are negotiable.

Last edited:

jonathanS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the big guys. All prices are negotiable.

out of curiosity, why are you clearing out your stuff from Pastea?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads