• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

lemonpotty

Reaction score
GRP Polo/Black Beams pants sold.

Sage De Cret Wool Linen Cotton Lightweight Houndstooth Shirt Jacket Size M: $170
GsyqPzQ.jpg

Chest: 23.5”
Length: 29”

Price drop:
Monitaly Riding Pants Salt & Pepper Canvas Size 32: $150
H6wfm73.jpg

Waist: ~15.75"
Front Rise: ~11"
Thigh: ~14.5"
Inseam: ~27"
Cuff: ~6.5"
Outseam: ~36.75"

Monitaly Riding Pants Black & Brown Canvas Size 32: $150
GYkEbp5.jpg

Waist: ~15.75"
Front Rise: ~11"
Thigh: ~14.75"
Inseam: ~28"
Cuff: ~6.5"
Outseam: ~37.5"

Last edited:

schuermang

Reaction score
Bumping this to $200 but make me an offer if you're interested

Some pants

Rota Brooklyn slate grey heavy cotton twill, Size 50, $225
View attachment 1983075
Rota Manhattan in moss green cotton moleskin, Size 50, $225
View attachment 1983079
Kaptain Sunshine painter pants in natural cotton/linen canvas, size 32 (34 waist), $275
View attachment 1983081
Document ivory selvedge denim, size XL (34-36), $195
View attachment 1983077
Sage de Cret baker pants in reverse bedford cord, size L (34), $175
View attachment 1983073

KS pants - $175
Document - $100
SdC - $100

schuermang

Reaction score
Hey all I think I've posted this before but I wanted to revisit it. For sale is my custom Tony Shirtmakers shacket in ochre needlcord, with pockets and a locker loop on the back. I'm a pretty true to size large and this fits me perfectly with enough room to layer underneath, but I've posted the measurements below for anyone curious. I'm looking for $500 for this, it's been worn a few times but doesn't show any signs of it and has been treated well. Open to offers though, let me know!

Shoulders: 19.75"
Chest: 24"
Length (measured from the back on the collar to the end): 32"
Sleeve (measured from shoulder to end): 26"

Thanks!
Bumping to $425

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
De Bonne Facture Boucle Wool crewneck size Large, brand new with tags. Only tried on. Outrageously soft undyed wool which replaced the Pecora Nera wool. $300 Shipped CONUS.

My measurements:

Chest: 22"
Shoulder (seam to seam): 17"
Length (bottom of collar seam to hem): 26.25"

IMG_0369.JPG
IMG_0371.JPG
IMG_0372.JPG

Measurements from De Bonne Facture shop:

Screenshot 2023-12-27 144240.png

zranger102797

Reaction score
^if this fits like past years, someone who typically wears a medium could wear this. An absolute all-timer for me.
I just got it today, and I’m a usual large in other brands but very happy in the medium in this and other DBF knitwear. So it may not fit like years past.

jaaz16

Reaction score
I just got it today, and I’m a usual large in other brands but very happy in the medium in this and other DBF knitwear. So it may not fit like years past.

You got the mockneck. This one is the crew.
Yeah the mockneck definitely looks looser from product shots, I'm not sure this is exactly the same. But either way, that's why I qualified my comment re: years past! I think I got mine 2 Falls ago. DBF has loosened their knits this year and to a lesser extent last year.

zranger102797

Reaction score
Yeah the mockneck definitely looks looser from product shots, I'm not sure this is exactly the same. But either way, that's why I qualified my comment re: years past! I think I got mine 2 Falls ago. DBF has loosened their knits this year and to a lesser extent last year.
My apologies!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads