• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
personally ok ish with roomy coat, but then think it would look better layering if it's roomy

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a pair of navy blue leather Buttero Taninos with a white cap toe in a size 46 (good for a true US size 13). Great overall condition, no issues to note. I think I still have the original box somewhere too.

Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 4.12.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 4.13.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 4.13.17 PM.png

^^^These aren't my photos, I just found them online. But, I can take and post my own. Asking $100 shipped.

Holy Man

Reaction score
I’m not sure if this is against the rules (happy to remove if so), but I have $1,150 in store credit that I can’t use for the foreseeable future (NMWA has removed the option for international shipping due to COVID disruptions).

Clearly I’d love to sell 1:1 for real currency, but assuming that doesn’t happen I’m open to offers.

Have you tried using a forwarding service like Planet Express, MyUS? Their shipping prices seem reasonable.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interest check in a NWT Frank Leder hand-knit sweater, size XL. It's new, but has two issues. One is a hole (weaving issue?) on the front, the other another weaving issue at the front bottom hem. See photos below.

View attachment 1549015 View attachment 1549016 View attachment 1549017

These issues can be repaired, or the sweater worn as-is. It really is a stunning piece though. If you're interested, hit me up and we can work something out.

BUMP! A few people have shown interest, but it's still available. Great piece! I'm thinking about $140 shipped? Also open to offers.

ReedCA

Reaction score
Tea-Dyed G. Inglese sold. Linen still available. Also consolidating S&C Cardi (navy, small) and Camoshita Easy Pants (52) still available. Open to offers.

G Inglese - Size 40
These were borderline small to begin with and post covid weight isn’t doing me any favors.
Tea-dyed is worn once. Linen is NWT, only tried on. Both will ship with original box. Shipping included to CONUS.

Tea-Dyed Melton Wool - Sold

Blue wide stripe linen shirt, Anacapri buttoned one-piece collar - $175 shipped
View attachment 1531609
Interest check on a NWT S&C Lambswool Shawl Cardigan in Navy. Size small.

Purchased right before moving and tried on, haven’t unpacked it yet. If I can sell quickly, will preorder a Navy Cashmere version. If not, I’ll keep it. Looking to get back approximately what I paid ($396). Call it $400 shipped in the US.
Camoshita beige silk/cotton/linen easy pants. NWT - only tried on. Size 52.

Full disclosure, came from a different retailer after they sold out at NMWA but same pair that was offered. $200 shipped in the US (were $395 retail, I paid ~$350)

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GRP lambswool A-1 style cardigan.

Size VI. Fits like a L/42. 22" pit to pit, 28" top collar to hem, 24.5" BOC to hem, sleeves 26" from shoulder.

100 shipped

80 shipped

Attachments

• GRP1.jpeg
    GRP1.jpeg
    277 KB · Views: 50

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
'Belavista' Oxford Cloth Button Down Shirt, Brick Color (Burnt Sienna/Orange-ish), Size XL, Great condition, maybe worn two or three times and washed once - Asking $40 shipped, OBO

img_4472-jpg.1535328

Last edited:

jazzsol

Reaction score
Price drop on NWT Luigi Bianchi Mantova grey basketweave wool overcoat slim IT56/ US44R.

Fits smaller than tagged. Price dropped to $425 shipped, OBO.

lg1.jpg
lg 3.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads